Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mueller report done
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 58
| visibility 827

Mueller report done

Mar 22, 2019, 6:02 PM

Get you're popcorn ready, pick out a good spot to watch the fireworks and no matter what there will be angry folks on one side or the other.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump is guilty as sin.

Mar 22, 2019, 6:04 PM

Guilty of allowing this witch hunt to survive for two year. He should be impeached.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump is guilty as sin.

Mar 22, 2019, 6:10 PM

We shall see but as of yet nothing concrete. Lot of smoldering fire for sure, Trump has allied himself with basically thieves but nothing to impeach over yet.

As to a witch hunt , if so they found a Coven, maybe not on collusion but folks that are needing serious jail time for crimes. To deny it is simply sticking ones head in the sand.

https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/toy-monkeys-picture-id101579289?k=6&m=101579289&s=612x612&w=0&h=nLHTJ3frU_TNGmFCFOQe_PIIm6IQupwp_btBS1jZtGw=

A witch's coven?

Mar 22, 2019, 6:29 PM

You just describe the entire DC culture. There's not as honest person in the lot. No one in DC could stand that kind of scrutiny.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A witch's coven?

Mar 22, 2019, 6:32 PM

Some may find that to be kinda jaded. Yes, power and money corrupt but I would like to believe that not all are down in the mud with the pigs. In the end though if they are found guilty of crimes they should be prosecuted and dealt with firmer than a guy wearing panty hose over his head robbing a 7-11 for food money.

I agree but there's a concept which defense attorney's use..

Mar 22, 2019, 9:14 PM

every day. Illegally secured evidence. The FBI, CIA and the rest of that trash at the highest levels of law enforcement lied to a FISA court and contaminated all the evidence. Mueller got guilty pleas through extortion after that.

I'm not sure you're looking at the whole picture. Is lying to a FISA court OK? Is it OK then to tell a man if he doesn't confess to a crime you will charge him and cost him his fortune, way of life and any hope of ever working again?

The first FISA warrant was for Carter Page who wasn't charged with a crime because he did nothing wrong. That tap was extended to many republicans who work for a political campaign which was not the party of the sitting POTUS. How does that stike you, sir.

No collusion with Russia to fix the 2016 POTUS election. None. A witch hunt based on lies told to a secret court to spy on American Citizens. Anyone who isn't bothered by that...what was it you said, head in the sand?

Who do you get your information from?

Mar 22, 2019, 9:28 PM

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/why-team-trump-wrong-about-carter-page-dossier-secret-warrant-n893666

That article ignores the chronology of events.

Mar 23, 2019, 10:50 AM

1. The first FISA warrant was to electronically spy on Page, an American citizen. That first FISA warrant was based on Steele's dossier. Page was debriefed upon his return from every trip to Russia. The CIA had the idiot believing he was a CIA asset. He was not charged with a crime.

The FBI lied to the court when they swore to the best of their ability they believed the dossier was accurate. They failed to reveal that it wasn't verified.

I'll concede that I believe the court was aware that Candidate #1 was Trump and Candidate #2 was Hillary. I'll concede that the court was aware that Hillary's campaign paid for Steele's research.

I've tracked this pretty well and I can tell you, the very people you're using for sources have spent the last two years crying collusion with Russia, Treason, High Crimes and Misdemeanors and Impeachment.

You can go ahead with trusting the words of your spin doctors in you want. I'm sticking with the facts. My judgement is that those people who signed that first warrant are in deep chit with the FISA court and it wouldn't surprise me to know they all end up facing a judge on charges of contempt of court and perjury.

Dems on the House Intelligence Committee have claimed collusion, treason, high crimes and misdemeanors and impeachment. You still believe them when they claim secret evidence that links Page to Russia which is a bad thing. Page thought he was working for the CIA because the CIA debriefed him after every contact with Russia, the idiot though he was working for the CIA and that he was a spy for America.

So why wasn't he indicted if he was working as a go between Trump and Putin to fix the 2016 election? That's certainly treason.

An American's (Page) constitutional rights were violated by our law enforcement agencies. That's the real crime and I'm having trouble believing the hate from the left is making a libertarian leaning conservative like me ready to take the streets to march for constitutional rights.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Where are you getting your "facts" from though?

Mar 23, 2019, 3:22 PM

Because your argument seems pretty similar to the Nunes memo and what Trump's been saying on twitter and in his other ramblings. If that's where you're getting your "facts" then I'd be very wary because they aren't really known for their handling of truth (i.e. they're known liars).

I think this piece goes into some good detail about who Carter Page was...
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/03/carter-page-nunes-memo-216934

Well, here's an MSNBC interview with the man...

Mar 23, 2019, 3:59 PM

who was not indicted by Mueller for collusion with Russia to fix the 2016 election, Carter Page. I remembered him saying he was debriefed by the CIA, I was wrong, it was the FBI. He also is the man who didn't get indicted by Mueller for lying to a special prosecutor. The total, complete and absolute lack of evidence makes me believe Page was honest about at least this issue. Had Mueller found any skeletons in his closet he would have been strung up with Trump's other campaign associates.

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/carter-page-i-regularly-briefed-cia-fbi-942023747554

none of that contradicts the profile in the politico piece***

Mar 23, 2019, 4:54 PM

He talked with Russian many times and was...

Mar 23, 2019, 7:22 PM

interviewed (the idiot thought he was being debriefed) by the FBI. After all that he wasn't indicted. WTPH, man? Had he been doing something wrong he would have been indicted. He was cooperating like a prom date so why did they need a FISA warrant to tap his phone and what evidence did they submit to the court to get the warrant to spy on him electronically?

Why then, did they not tell the court that he was a simpleton who they'd interviewed many times and never had any reason to believe he was hostile? Have you heard Page talk? He sounds simple, he's not a spin doctor and doesn't dodge questions by changing the subject like everyone else who is interviewed in this investigation.

He totally blew up that article but you refuse to believe the truth. Page is innocent and his trips to Russia were on business which had nothing to do with elections, collusion or anything else illegal and the FBI knew it when they asked for the FISA. They lied to judges.

Why do you believe carter page more than U.S. intelligence?***

Mar 23, 2019, 9:00 PM

john brennans charge of treason hasn't aged well***

Mar 23, 2019, 9:19 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you'll find many probably still feel that way***

Mar 23, 2019, 9:32 PM

ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN and most of the rest of the...

Mar 23, 2019, 9:58 PM [ in reply to john brennans charge of treason hasn't aged well*** ]

media pushed that lie since the day Brennan told it and people continue to believe everything they say about Trump if it's negative. Sheeple follow the voices of their bad shepherds. They've turned half the country into emotional wrecks who will listen and believe anything that suits their politics.

You can bet your bootie that had Mueller found evidence that Trump was in bed with Putin congressional pubs would have voted to remove him from office. Barry whispered that he would have more latitude after the election intending to let Vlat know that he'd do things for Russia that would harm his shot at reelection. NADA, sigined MSM and the dem voters.

That's more than they had on Trump.

Agree about this point...

Mar 23, 2019, 10:01 PM

"Sheeple follow the voices of their bad shepherds. They've turned half the country into emotional wrecks who will listen and believe anything that suits their politics."

MAGA!

Because the Mueller report concluded that Page was innocent.

Mar 23, 2019, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Why do you believe carter page more than U.S. intelligence?*** ]

The US Intelligence lied on him, obviously. Now you are trying to move the goal or more accurately, you'd love to play another half and that's what I expect our of the Congressional Democrats. This will go on, nothing will come of it and you'll blame the justice department for not prosecuting accusations without evidence because you know in your heart that Trump didn't win the election.

ironically, you're claiming conspiracy against donald trump

Mar 23, 2019, 9:59 PM

and that the US intelligence lied about Page (even Marco Rubio has said they followed procedure) What goal am I moving? What are you talking about?

Submitting...

Mar 23, 2019, 10:37 PM

unverified documents a FISA court and swearing they are true to the best of their knowledge is proper procedure? You guys are something else. The FBI lied to get a warrant on an American citizen so they could spy on the Trump campaign. That's proper procedure? They investigated him in the senate, house and even with a special prosecutor based on what? Stuff that sprung from a falsified FISA application about an innocent man.

From the WSJ...

Mar 23, 2019, 10:59 PM

https://www.wsj.com/articles/former-trump-aide-carter-page-was-on-u-s-counterintelligence-radar-before-russia-dossier-1517486401

From the NY Times:

"other evidence that did not come from Mr. Steele, much of which remains classified. For example, it makes no note of the fact that Mr. Page attracted the F.B.I.’s interest in 2013, when agents came to believe that Russian spies were trying to recruit him. The F.B.I. obtained a FISA wiretap order then, as well, according to a person familiar with the matter."
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/02/02/us/politics/nunes-memo-gop-fbi-annotated.html

There were prior concerns, before Page worked with Trump, about his relationship with Russia.

All 4 republican judges that granted the FISA warrants were clearly informed that much of the information came from the steele dossier (key point here is that not all came from the dossier) and that the information was collected by a person hired to find negative information about Trump and they still allowed the warrants.

You read the warrant, show me the other evidence.***

Mar 24, 2019, 11:16 AM

I believe it was part of what was considered classified

Mar 24, 2019, 3:09 PM

and redacted.

But the fact that page's relationship with Russia led to a previous fisa warrant well before his work with Trump should be enough to think Page's warrant was justifiably granted by the 4 republican judges.

What will you say when the people who signed the...

Mar 24, 2019, 7:51 PM

applications for the warrants end up being convicted of perjury and withholding exculpatory evidence? Will you admit that they committed crimes after their convictions and that Page FISA was unjustified?

Sure

Mar 24, 2019, 8:33 PM

Let's see if that happens

Re: Submitting...

Mar 24, 2019, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Submitting... ]

“Unverified Documents”. This is the fundamental crux of the matter. These bad cops new there was no verifiable evidence, yet they submitted it anyways...3 times! So, if the Mueller investigation itself was initiated and supported by information obtained through a false FISA warrant, how can any charges, indictments OR convictions stand up to judicial scrutiny since they never should have happened in the first place? Lawsuits are coming. Pardons will come for all indicted.

Plea deals to prevent ruining their fortunes and spending...

Mar 24, 2019, 7:53 PM

the rest of their lives in jail. Remember, as far as anyone of these guys knew the warrants were justified. They didn't know there was no evidence for to justify the warrants at the time. Manifort was kept in solitary confinement for most of the time.

Re: Who do you get your information from?

Mar 23, 2019, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Who do you get your information from? ]

Forget Carter Page. All of the previously sealed house judiciary testimony from Strozk, Lisa Page, Ohr et al. was made public last week. It’s all out in the open now. Game over. Mueller’s report concludes and OIG Huber steps in next, THEN you’re going to see every corrupt intel officer perp walked live. Has to be a public spectacle to send the message to others not to try pulling this #### ever again. You’ll likely miss it if you’re watching NBC, John Brennen works there.

I'm LMBO.

Mar 23, 2019, 4:03 PM

This will be strung out all the way into next year during the heat of the election cycle. This should work out well for the dems.

Re: I'm LMBO.

Mar 23, 2019, 4:24 PM

Lol. Declassification of the remaining testimony and files will be the kill shot. The media will be forced to cover it. This could come very soon.

Pure Propaganda, but fun to look back.
https://media.8ch.net/file_store/b8d1ba4b69132738d9f414ba949694243c0e010895076ecb2b289fd0f6d96b79.mp4

Mar 23, 2019, 7:42 PM

That's what the networks will hate the most...they will have to cover it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2019, 11:12 AM

They have to first deal with the fallout they created after raising expectations of collusion for 2 years. Their tears are delicious.

Re: Trump is guilty as sin.

Mar 22, 2019, 8:30 PM [ in reply to Trump is guilty as sin. ]

impeached? Bases on a false dossier paid for by Hillary and the DNC???

No, based on him letting this witch hunt go on for 2 years.***

Mar 22, 2019, 9:15 PM

Re: No, based on him letting this witch hunt go on for 2 years.***

Mar 23, 2019, 10:11 AM

Once Sessions recused himself from all things Russia-related only Rosenstein, who appointed Mueller, could have ended it. There really wasn’t any move Trump could have made that would have been popular. Letting it play out to the end was the best way for people to learn the truth. Now we get to watch the media backpedal and play dumb.

Re: No, what you're going to see is the dems, media and...

Mar 23, 2019, 10:56 AM

liberals/progressives hang on the spin that Mueller was a moron who couldn't find his own butt with a flashlight, road map and a state of the art GPS. They will turn on this man as quickly as the turned from Comey being a Trump agent when he exposed the Hillary email scandal to making him superman after they found out he was behind the Russian Collusion investigation.

The only thing which will please you is the indictments passed out by the IG.

Re: No, what you're going to see is the dems, media and...

Mar 23, 2019, 12:36 PM

Media is already pivoting toward some frivolous lawsuit in NY against Trump. Their mission now is to keep him under a cloud until the elections. You’re right, Huber is up next and THAT is a 2-popcorn bagger.

Re: Mueller report done

Mar 22, 2019, 6:29 PM

CNN reporting no further indictments from Mueller.

Mar 22, 2019, 6:51 PM

Still the stuff handed off to the Southern District of NY will be still to come.

He never should have been appointed in the first place.

Mar 22, 2019, 7:49 PM

If you’ve been following the text releases from Strzock, Page, Nellie Orh, etc. you should be aware that the FISA warrants used to spy on Trumps campaign were falsified based on known false information. This is sedition, at a minimum and people are going to prison for this charade.

But I will pop popcorn knowing Mueller undoubtedly left a tiny nugget or two in the report to direct the media’s attention toward “obstruction”. This will be the next catchphrase after “collusion” is put to bed. Keep your eye on D-Eric Swalwell and other swamp people. They know the report is a nothing burger and they’ve been prepping for a narrative shift for 3 weeks. For the remainder of Trumps first term it’s going to be “obstruction” nonstop.

Re: He never should have been appointed in the first place.

Mar 22, 2019, 8:12 PM

Yeah we should just let foreign governments interfere in our elections with no consequences.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2019, 8:31 PM

the interfering was Clinton and her sweet uranium deal--interference with elections... like wanting open borders and wanting ILLEGALS to vote>\??

Mar 22, 2019, 8:36 PM

Sean Hannity, is that you?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2019, 12:20 PM [ in reply to Re: He never should have been appointed in the first place. ]

No one seems to see this. They also don’t remember the vast resources Obongo deployed to throw the Israeli election to Netanyahu’s opponent, which failed.

No, Mueller wasn't hired to go after foreign governments.

Mar 23, 2019, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Re: He never should have been appointed in the first place. ]

He was hired to go after Trump. Mueller has no power over those outside our borders.

I thought the point of this was to find out what happened

Mar 24, 2019, 9:43 AM

so it did not happen again. People should be more concerned with protecting our democracy from outside influence than punitive measures again any individuals. But for me Don Jr not getting charged with conspiracy is proof that this was a big nothing burger on the collusion side of things, or just not enough so of any kind unwitting cooperation that did not warrant any criminal charges.. It is plain as day from Trumps own words and tweets that he obstructed justice, but I am not at all surprised that there are no indictments here.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What justice did Trump obstruct?

Mar 24, 2019, 11:13 AM

What crimes would have been prosecuted had Trump never tweeted in his life?

Why wasn't it obvious to Mueller?***

Mar 24, 2019, 7:54 PM [ in reply to I thought the point of this was to find out what happened ]

Mar 22, 2019, 8:17 PM [ in reply to He never should have been appointed in the first place. ]

I would not go as far as to say he never should have been appointed. Until the accusations are determined to be false they should be investigated. In truth I do not care that hose indicted got swept up in the broad scope either, they are criminals, tax cheats and swamp people that need to do time.

I have no problem with that, Dad.

Mar 23, 2019, 4:10 PM

I was obviously joking about Trump being impeached over not ending this investigation but you have to admit, the justice department needed no special prosecutor to find crimes of bank fraud and lying to the FBI.

Glad to hear...hopefully the country can move on.***

Mar 22, 2019, 8:18 PM

Re: Glad to hear...hopefully the country can move on.***

Mar 22, 2019, 8:29 PM

Nothing in the report will cause us to move on or heal as a Nation as both sides will point fingers no matter what is in it. We are far too polar divided for that to occur, my bet is a bunch of angry folks on one side or the other.

You're probably right. The country really needs someone

Mar 22, 2019, 9:26 PM

to step up and lead by example. The most obvious candidate for that, of course, is the President. But he's not the only one.

Mueller has shown he has that ability

Mar 22, 2019, 9:38 PM

and I hope his example becomes more commonplace

Yes, all he has done is keep his head down and quietly

Mar 22, 2019, 9:40 PM

do his job, while everyone else in the country is more interested in making another side look bad.

We need more Bob Muellers.

He had no leaks.

Mar 23, 2019, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Mueller has shown he has that ability ]

That was the most impressive thing about his investigation, imo. It turns out hiring all those DNC supporter lent credibility to his investigation. I suspect it was thorough and exhausted. I'd say the man squeezed every grape.

Mar 23, 2019, 7:23 AM

I’m so embarrassed that I believed them. We were such fools to fall for CNN and MSNBC’s fake news about collusion. My eyes have been opened. #neveragain

Mar 23, 2019, 10:22 AM

I dont think the Dems will get what we want. I bet it just shows how shady everyone associated with Trump is.

Clinton emails, FISA abuse resulting in spying on a moron...

Mar 23, 2019, 11:14 AM

Carter Page and the entire Russian Collusion investigation being a farce is what you get, sir. Dems got beat and now they are trying to claim a moral victory based on game stats. Dems had more rushing yards, more time of possession and have every right to hold their heads up about getting beaten 44-16 other than the final score, 44-16.

Imo, the only thing that will make me want to see Trump impeached is if he uses the Justice Department like Hillary used it to torture this country by spying on the next political foe's campaign and spin a story about his opponent being a spy and agent of a hostile nation.

Replies: 58
| visibility 827
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic