Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
jim harbaugh the master of butt kissing to get what he wants.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,276

jim harbaugh the master of butt kissing to get what he wants.

Apr 25, 2016, 9:53 PM

The justice Dept is now investigating NCAA ban on satellite camps. Google harbaugh with obama and you will find the old jh has been to the White House several times.

And this: http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2015/10/19/jim-harbaugh-white-house-michigan/74214418/

I believe both harbaugh and the obamas would dance with the devil to get what they want.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/25566656/report-us-department-of-justice-investigating-ncaa-satellite-camp-ban

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: jim harbaugh the master of butt kissing to get what he wants.

Apr 25, 2016, 10:08 PM

Because of the absence of corruption and the crime free environment of this administration, the justice department has nothing else it could investigate. We all know that government workers have a desire to stay busy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Slick Willie getting $700k a pop 'speaking' to the Nigerians

Apr 25, 2016, 10:11 PM

No, there's nothing criminally crony about that, I'm sure... Right.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

or

Apr 25, 2016, 10:18 PM

Bush, Nixon, carter, Reagan, gore, etc etc. the sooner this country realizes that all are cronies and stop picking parties - the better off this country will be. There is no better politician or better party. They are ALL the same. Every last one of them

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Totally agree... There's the plutocrats and then there's

Apr 25, 2016, 10:25 PM

the rest of us. I haven't voted for a Pubicrat from either party for the Presidential since 1980... I've always voted for the "change"... +1. ( Still doesn't excuse Slick Willie )

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The difference is...

Apr 26, 2016, 10:08 AM [ in reply to or ]

One side claims to act out of a sense of duty and a basis of character because that's what their supporters want to hear. Many, if not most of them, and certainly most at the top of the org chart, are liars. There is a small remnant who are honorable and true, but they wield no real power. Their supporters feel powerless now because they've been betrayed. They are coming under oppression and losing their freedoms, with no one standing up to stop it.

The other side doesn't care about character or duty, because to them there is no right, no wrong. None of them care about anything but getting control. Getting power. They call good evil and evil good. They accuse the other side, using names like "facist", "bigot", etc... but it's becoming clearer everyday that they are the real facists. It's easy to dupe their moronic minions into believing that they really care, that they are really helping them... when in reality they are rushing them headlong into the slavery of dependence. The minions don't care much, as long as there's plenty of good dope to smoke.

Bottom line: In practice and in the final results there is little to distinguish either side from the other. The leadership of both sides want EXACTLY the same things. Power. Control. A duped, sedated populace. Freedom? HA!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I seen a photograph of him at the grassy knoll!***

Apr 25, 2016, 10:33 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep..not 2 cents difference in either party OR candidates

Apr 25, 2016, 11:25 PM

They force on us..all being a scam to get our votes & wallets.

One reason Trump is perplexing is that the Replubs don't own him & the Dems are scared of him..TOO!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep..not 2 cents difference in either party OR candidates

Apr 26, 2016, 7:36 AM

Here is why our congress never get the job done for the people who elect them to get the job done. They spend more time working for their party on both sides of the ile. As representative Jolly says, it's a must if the congressmen want to progress in congress. The more money they bring in for their party, the higher the seat they are allowed to sit in. The gentlemans club hard at work severing themselves over doing the people's job....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-are-members-of-congress-becoming-telemarketers/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,276
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic