Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Photo: Clemson student ticket line
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Football Update: Photo: Clemson student ticket line

Oct 16, 2013, 2:38 PM

Photo: Clemson student ticket line

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somebody really sucks at customer service and getting people

Oct 16, 2013, 2:39 PM

out of a line.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think

Oct 16, 2013, 2:42 PM

YOUR OUT OF LINE

His out of line...WHAT?!***

Oct 16, 2013, 3:02 PM

&NBSP

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Wow, kinda glad we sucked when

Oct 16, 2013, 2:54 PM

I was a student in the early 2000s. Had first row seats once and quickly learned to wait until the last day to pickup tickets. Happy to be there on Saturday in my seats. Go Tigers!

Re: Wow, kinda glad we sucked when

Oct 16, 2013, 3:09 PM

photo tommyb.jpg

Know what you mean, my Sr year was Bowden's first year***

Oct 16, 2013, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Wow, kinda glad we sucked when ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can anyone tell me what the procedure

Oct 16, 2013, 2:59 PM

Can anyone tell me what the procedure is these days for student tickets. In my day the Monday before the game seniors got their tickets based on first come first served, Tuesdays for juniors, Wednesday for Sophomores, and Thursday for freshmen. Each student was guaranteed a ticket plus a chance to buy a date ticket. My last 2 seasons my tickets typically were close ot the 40 yardline mid ways up in the lower deck.

IPTAY goes before seniors now

Oct 16, 2013, 3:02 PM

but there are lower deck tickets reserved for seniors (and maybe some for juniors.

Supposedly there are only 11,000 student tickets now, date tickets aren't available for big games unless you bought a season date ticket.

it's pretty much the same. this is different than you're us

Oct 16, 2013, 3:59 PM [ in reply to Can anyone tell me what the procedure ]

Ti (or at least what i was used ti) because of fall break being this week. They used to give tickets out two weeks in advance if there was no class on the Monday before a football game (i.e. in the past the BC and FSU tickets would have been given out at the same time). But now they do it starting on the Wednesday. I'm sure this was because they figured this was the best way to deal with camping out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Umm... as someone that got Row D today....

Oct 16, 2013, 3:01 PM

This is the senior Camp. Our group started camping out right after the BC Game, and were in the first couple tents.

IPTAY collegiate club had been camping 2 weeks and got it Friday, but not the Senior Camp.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can somebody tell me how this worked???.......

Oct 16, 2013, 3:18 PM

if students were camped out for 2 weeks and we had a HOME game last weekend. I was at the game and didn't notice students camped out so i assume they had to vacate their spot.......did they get a "placeholder ticket" of some sort when the line formed again??????

nevermind the above post just explained it***

Oct 16, 2013, 3:20 PM

I like the enthusiasm, but seeing so many student tix on

Oct 16, 2013, 3:26 PM

Craigslist for $250+ is pretty disappointing. There are going to be a lot of students, especially freshmen, who aren't going to have a chance to pick up a ticket for this game. I know these tickets are supposed to require a student ID, but for games like these anyone can get in as long as they have a ticket. I hope these student tickets being sold at least go to Tiger fans.

This ad especially annoys me:

Oct 16, 2013, 3:45 PM

"Have 3 student hill tickets
Looking for 350$(OBO) each.
I realize the price is high but taking account the amount of time we waited in line, it is only fair."

I hope that kid doesn't get a penny, and he has his student ticket privileges revoked.

All the ads list phone numbers

Oct 16, 2013, 3:55 PM

If I had kids at Clemson I'd be making sure it wasn't my kids doing this crap

Re: This ad especially annoys me:

Oct 16, 2013, 5:19 PM [ in reply to This ad especially annoys me: ]

As a student myself, #### that guy

Re: This ad especially annoys me:

Oct 16, 2013, 6:19 PM [ in reply to This ad especially annoys me: ]

That's a freakin' joke. I have a ticket but I wouldn't sell it, and anyone that camped out for almost two weeks to turn around and sell them is an embarrassment.

It is especially annoying that my daughter, a junior and

Oct 16, 2013, 4:08 PM [ in reply to I like the enthusiasm, but seeing so many student tix on ]

IPTAY member has been turned away twice already due to the long line. She's camping out again tonight. Really frustrating!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The experience of being at this game

Oct 16, 2013, 5:29 PM

with my fellow seniors is worth so much more to me than any dollar amount anyone could pay me for my ticket. Maybe I'm just a diehard, but that's the way I look at it. I'm disappointed some don't care enough to where they sell their tickets for outrageous prices. I hope they regret their decision when they watch all of us running onto the field to celebrate with the team. :) Go Tigers! Is it Saturday yet?!

I'd be happy if they just didn't get tickets.

Oct 16, 2013, 6:03 PM

Every student that goes and picks up a ticket just to sell it is taking it from anther student that does want to go.

Re: I'd be happy if they just didn't get tickets.

Oct 16, 2013, 6:11 PM

I agree.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic