»
Topic: FB Update: Two Tigers listed as defensive starters for Falcons
Replies: 4   Last Post: Aug 28, 2016 1:05 PM by: coronamav1
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

FB Update: Two Tigers listed as defensive starters for Falcons

[2]
Posted: Aug 28, 2016 9:49 AM

Two Tigers listed as defensive starters for Falcons

Read Update »

A steal

[2]
Posted: Aug 28, 2016 10:06 AM

That's what the Falcons got in Grady Jarrett.

Dabo predicted it.

2020 purple level member

Congrats former & Always TiGERS !

Posted: Aug 28, 2016 10:08 AM

Now Gut eR Done! Grrrrr

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: FB Update: Two Tigers listed as defensive starters for Falcons

Posted: Aug 28, 2016 12:44 PM

Hopefully the coach makes Vic more a standup olb instead of a traditional down lineman. I have been watching the preseason games and he has been getting devoured by bigger tackles and guards. I just hope the coach uses Vic Khalil Mack on the Oakland Raiders or clay Matthews in green bay. As far as Grady Jarrett i think he will have a tremendous season. The one thing that will make grady successful is his low center of gravity mainly from being a tremendous high school wrestler. My production predictions are: Grady Jarrett, 55 combined tackles, 6 sacks and a ton of qbps. Vic Beasley, 40 tackles, 9.5 sacks. That is my prediction and I'm sticking by that.

it's funny

Posted: Aug 28, 2016 1:05 PM

Both these guys had coming out parties, (for me), in this way. Vic vs. Auburn and Grady vs LSU. They really made a name for themselves in these particular game performances. Our guys tend to do that. Hopkins vs LSU, Mallaciah vs LSU.

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1550 people have read this post