Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: DE target commits to SCar
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: DE target commits to SCar

Apr 15, 2013, 5:28 PM

DE target commits to SCar

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: DE target commits to SCar

Apr 15, 2013, 5:29 PM

wish slimeball Carvill would go after this commitment. I guess he only attacks Clemson though

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That He Does......That He Does.......

Apr 15, 2013, 5:36 PM

WITH A SICK TWISTED PASSION!!!!!!!!!

it's at least SEC so it's fine with him.***

Apr 15, 2013, 8:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: DE target commits to SCar ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mama' ! Dere go dat bag man agin!***

Apr 15, 2013, 9:14 PM

Apr 15, 2013, 10:16 PM

While I wish no ill will on any young man, he has chosen poorly. He never will be able to erase the stigma that gets associated with his choice. No matter how much soap, elbow grease, wishing, etc. a young man tries, he never will be able to undo nor erase that decision, but for the rest of his life he will wish he could. Almost everybody I know who chose the coots is ashamed of themselves to this very day, and that has been a very long time to have remorse and regret.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2013, 5:33 AM

Yeah, I get what you're saying. Every time Clowney, Lattimore, or Swearinger is interviewed on ESPN, or their picture is in print, you can always see that misty, faraway look in their eyes, thinking about what could have been! I'm sure all of these guys suffer from some kind of undiagnosed depression. Has to be, right? Ha! Ha!

Apr 16, 2013, 8:36 AM

Yeah - just like when Sidney Rice said he was from his High School during team introductions because he was so ashamed....remember that coot? C.J. Spiller would've never done that. How many guys you have come back for your Spring Game?

Apr 16, 2013, 9:51 AM

I read in the state newspaper where there were over 100 former players at the spring game. Might not want to use that one in your argument that players dont come back to Scar.

Free-drugs-and-hotel-rooms-weekend?***

Apr 16, 2013, 10:29 AM

Apr 16, 2013, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: DE target commits to SCar ]

Since when does "The State" know what they are talking about? Maybe you should get your facts from a reliable source. I got mine from someone (coot extended family) that was there that agreed that our players are more loyal. Tweet That!

Lol, hopefully you are trolling

Apr 16, 2013, 11:31 AM

Surely you have to be since you used "Tweet that!" Who honestly still uses that?

Hmm, The State... "coot extended family"... who's the better source... But, if that source works for you, I was at the spring game, and yes, there were A LOT of former football players there, along with a majority (if not all) of the 2012 seniors.

Not to mention, Sidney Rice shows plenty of love for South Carolina on his twitter. Nothing wrong with him wanting to rep his high school every now and again.

Re: Lol, hopefully you are trolling

Apr 16, 2013, 1:33 PM

Why don't you crawl back into your hen house. Tweet that!

Shouldn't most of the 2012 seniors still be in school

Apr 16, 2013, 3:03 PM [ in reply to Lol, hopefully you are trolling ]

finishing their "degree?"

Not really sure that amounts to anything seeing as how they should still be on campus and nothing really to do on a Saturday.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2013, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: DE target commits to SCar ]

Oh my bad. I will always go with "someone" over a newspaper when it comes to stories. I'm sure they would make up the fact there was over 100 former players at the spring game!

Apr 16, 2013, 1:35 PM

Why don't you and JustLooking24 meet up in 5pts and stay off of TigerNet.

Apr 20, 2013, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: DE target commits to SCar ]

Quoting The State paper as if they were a reliable source is about like quoting Korncoot about recruiting information and saying it is really true. Neither are credible on a consistent basis.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2013, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: DE target commits to SCar ]

No real need to waste time with them. They don't get it, nor ever will they, but even if they aren't ashamed publicly or privately, they should be.

Apr 15, 2013, 10:33 PM

He's been all South Carolina all the way. I am surprised it took this long to commit to be honest.

Apr 15, 2013, 10:38 PM

6'2" 215 lbs. He is either going to play linebacker or hit the weights hard. He's a pretty good one though. They may have been trying to lock in his brother more than anything (like the Nkemdiches.) Atwuan Jackson is a freshman in high school and is 6'3" 265. BAW is a good get for them nonetheless.

Apr 16, 2013, 9:18 AM

uSC must have really wanted this guy. They only have 7 to 10 schollies next year

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's before OBS does his annual purging of the 3rd and 4th

Apr 16, 2013, 9:39 AM

teamers that he deems won't ever start for him. That should open up at least 5-8 schollies right there!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 16, 2013, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: DE target commits to SCar ]

Read somewhere that he is only 16 yoa. He will put on size.

Roid program will get him there***

Apr 16, 2013, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: DE target commits to SCar ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic