»
Topic: New Story: Instant Analysis: No. 1 Clemson 37, South Carolina 32
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 28, 2015 10:30 PM by: I bleed orange
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

New Story: Instant Analysis: No. 1 Clemson 37, South Carolina 32

[1]
Posted: Nov 28, 2015 3:27 PM

Instant Analysis: No. 1 Clemson 37, South Carolina 32

Have yourself a day Deshaun Watson. Watson led Clemson to a 37-32 victory over archrival South Carolina. Top-ranked Clemson finishes the regular season 12-0, while the Gamecocks drop to 3-9 on the season.
Full Story »

Re: New Story: Instant Analysis: No. 1 Clemson 37, South Carolina 32

[1]
Posted: Nov 28, 2015 3:43 PM

So glad we won but felt that it shouldn't have been as close. They threw everything at us including the kitchen sink and a win is a win! Great job Watson!

it seems to me that we get up big on everybody

[2]
Posted: Nov 28, 2015 4:38 PM

Every game except Miami and then let them back in it. The defense can not close it out. They are laying down. I have serious concerns about playing the Tarheels next week. And my gosh, stop the turnovers. Watson looked great and did not throw an interception but the fumbles have to stop. I known we are 12-0 and that's awesome. I wish I could be as excited as Dabo was at the end of the game.

Did we not stop ND and FSU with defense?

[1]
Posted: Nov 28, 2015 4:40 PM

Yes, defense looked bad today. It's fine to say that. To say they're a huge problem and can't be fixed isn't

2019 white level member

Re: Did we not stop ND and FSU with defense?

Posted: Nov 28, 2015 6:53 PM

Today?

Today we're 12 - 0, with a crucial tackle by Wilkins***

[1]
Posted: Nov 28, 2015 6:56 PM

2019 white level member

Posted: Nov 28, 2015 9:57 PM

Glad to get the win today no doubt but, got to stop playing down to whoever we are playing. We get up big and then have a hard time finishing games lately. Defense looks awesome for a half and then seems to just go through the motions and looks lost. The real season starts this saturday and coach v has to get those boys on defense to stay focused for the entire 60 minutes somehow!!!

Go Tigers!

Posted: Nov 28, 2015 10:30 PM

Watson had a.great game. Turnovers continue to be a.BIG PROBLEM. That has to be.fixed ASAP. Got to work extremely hard and diligently to fix that.this week. GO TIGERS !!!

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 8 Seats Together, AISLE SEATS, LOWER DECK, Section S: 4 on row Z, 4 on row AA. Make a reasonable off...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1938 people have read this post