Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
is there any way BOT can make DRad...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,372

is there any way BOT can make DRad...

Mar 20, 2017, 9:19 PM

Change his decision and force Brownell out?
That story on David Hood saying some big money suits were ready to let Brad go. I heard from someone from the AD office that DRad was flooded with angry emails. It's not too late. We can do a major coaching search. Even if the budget is around $2m. NC State got a good coach for that amount. What does everyone say? Keep sending those emails in...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DRad already blew it. No chance of getting a new coach

Mar 20, 2017, 9:24 PM

this off season. They discovered, if they didn't already know, that DRad was not prepared to hire a new coach. No matter how much they may have protested, the homework was not done in time and the opportunity passed us by.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love how some people know all the details.

Mar 20, 2017, 9:29 PM

Or more accurately... are really good at talking out of their @$$es and pretending that they know everything when they don't actually know 1% of what actually happened.

Go ahead and push to get DRad fired. And then do the same for the next AD the first time something doesn't play out the way everyone wants it to. And then can the guy after that guy. I'm sure that will solve all of Clemson's athletic issues.

It's downright funny isn't it

Mar 20, 2017, 9:50 PM

These whining message board guys posting their imagination as facts

Most of the BOT probably thinks Barnes is still our coach

Mar 20, 2017, 9:42 PM

That's how much they care about basketball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: is there any way BOT can make DRad...

Mar 20, 2017, 9:45 PM

Sure they can. It is like a county commissioner once told a county manager, "I can't tell you what to do, but I have the votes to fire you if you don't."

Just stop.***

Mar 20, 2017, 9:46 PM

#### enough.. you people sound like the media and demorats since the election

Mar 20, 2017, 10:52 PM

Why can't all of this complaining and nastiness about OUR basketball just not stop. The only thing on this board is people in a meltdown. The decision has been made. Maybe Brownell has a plan for next year. Regardless all of this hate and vitriol isn't going to change anything. Take our wins in other sports.. we won the national championship in football. Our baseball team is doing great and other sports are too. This mess doesn't sound like any Clemson family.
Let's move forward! Who knows maybe he pulls a magic trick next year, but let's worry about that next year and enjoy baseball that is currently being played at Clemson

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,372
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic