Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
iptay ticket website
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

iptay ticket website

Nov 26, 2019, 2:29 PM

Anyone else have trouble navigating the ticket website? I find it very difficult to navigate.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Preach it - Heed these warnings...

Nov 26, 2019, 2:49 PM

Get a confirmation that you made your request for bowl tickets. I made a request in 2017 for the national championship in Atlanta (where we lost in the semi-final so it wasn't a major loss). I did not receive an email confirmation from IPTAY. When the bowl ticket announcements were made, I thought I had two tickets reserved. When people got their seat assignments, I didn't receive anything. I called IPTAY and they said I did not request tickets. I entered all the information on the website correctly and entered my payment info and for whatever reason it did not record it. The worst part was IPTAY did everything close but call me a liar. They asked if I received an email confirmation. I said no. How am I supposed to know that they were sending out email confirmations if they didn't email me?

This year (and each year since), I make my requests and then follow up with a call or email to ensure that they received my request. Each year I tell them that I didn't receive an email confirmation to the email that is on my account and they act like they aren't concerned to find out what is wrong with the glitchy software.

WARNING - this time, I entered the quantity I wanted and then made my selections for the particular section. When I looked back, the quantity changed back to zero tickets. Had I not checked it, I would have requested zero tickets to Section 235. Enter your section, then add the number of tickets.

Check, recheck and validate with IPTAY.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic