Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
interceptions/shuss
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 552

interceptions/shuss

Nov 17, 2014, 8:31 AM

Folks we are so lucky it took until GA Tech for the pick 6s. I can think of at least 2 pick 6s Louisville should have had. I have tried to give Cole every benefit of the doubt but when you sit down and think back throught the season it is beyond bad. I mean trying to run to end the half against Louisville, the scramble fumble right before the half against Syracuse, the pick against Syracuse that Stephon A. saved us on with his pick on next play, the numerous stare down balls and under throws. Granted the line is terrible so defenses can tee off on everything but still.

I feel bad for Cole I really do but if DW cannot play Shuss is only option. Of course Cole did not want it to turn out this way but as Dabo says Cole has confidence issues right now. Of course he does and it is obvious. He is so tentative and scared to make a mistake he aims the ball instead of just cutting it lose. Under throws are also a sign of aiming the ball. Bottom line his confidence is shot. Look at his eyes under center he just looks nervous. There is nothing that can be done to turn that around right now. Someone that is as shaken as Stoudt is right now does not just flip a switch. think of the pressure to beat USC and it will only make it worse.

And worst of all if you read the comments of D. Williams the team has not confidence in him. He did not directly say that but you could read between the lines. You all saw it. When Watson when down the team sank. If no Watson you have to play Shuss as much as that scares me but Cole is as shaken an athlete I have seen in a long time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no question about it***

Nov 17, 2014, 8:40 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish we had a WR named Simon...

Nov 17, 2014, 8:43 AM

We could call them Simon & Schuessler

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 552
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic