Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
im sick of hearing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,875

im sick of hearing

Sep 11, 2018, 12:57 AM

About the pylon call.

1. It was called correctly. With the camera cam it passed over the right edge of the pylon. I'm not a big fan of this rule BTW, kind of bush league

2. Even if they called it out of bounds, A&M still would have to punch it in from the around the 3rd yard line. No guarantee of a score, and they still would have to punch it in for a low % chance at a 2 point conversion. Another play or 2 would have taken more time off the clock. If they didn't get the 2 point conversion, we would have been able to run the clock down enough to close out the game even with the 3 straight QB runs. If they did score the 2 point conversion we would have been aggressive on offense and try to win the game with no OT.

3. It ended up that the pylon call ended up putting them in a position to tie us with no time left and a chance to win in OT with all of the momentum.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: im sick of hearing

Sep 11, 2018, 1:36 AM

That is a hypothetical scenario that never matured. The call on the field was correct.

Re: im sick of hearing

Sep 11, 2018, 8:27 AM

I'm sick of hearing about it too.I' m even sicker because it should have never come down to that even being an issue.

Re: im sick of hearing- I bet future pylon cams

Sep 11, 2018, 9:27 AM

have a lense that points upward just for plays like this. Though I admit I dont remember a play quite like that in any game I've seen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The way the ball was bouncing for A&M I was shocked another

Sep 11, 2018, 9:31 AM

Aggie didn't somehow slide in the end zone and catch it in midair for a TD

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I mean

Sep 11, 2018, 9:31 AM

Shouldn't the people upset about it be mad at the player for throwing/fumbling the ball in the first place?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel similar about reading about it on tnet

Sep 11, 2018, 9:32 AM

no quite sick though. ...

kinda like bieng constipated but not to the point where you want to reach in your colon with a pair of needle nose plyers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,875
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic