Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So how excited are you to go to South Bend on November 7
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,397

So how excited are you to go to South Bend on November 7

Feb 11, 2020, 9:12 AM

at 7:30 at night to watch Clemson play the Little Leprechauns?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So how excited are you to go to South Bend on November 7

Feb 11, 2020, 9:15 AM

I am sad that Swoffy didn't make it a noon game on Thursday.

otherwise, I can't wait for Nov 8th to hear the talking heads describe how our 35 point vistory somehow felt like a loss.

Clemson is undefeated in South Bend, Indiana

Feb 11, 2020, 9:16 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyDJ3HeNVh0

excited until i saw hotel rooms were 1000 dollars a night...

Feb 11, 2020, 9:29 AM

quickly made my choice for me. I'll be watching that one from home.

ill be excited when I get tickets worked out

Feb 11, 2020, 10:02 AM

Looks like we only get like 5,000. After speaking with our ticket office, I was told we would probably not qualify for tickets. Ive been contacting friends that are higher donors and have more points to see if I can get them to put in for my tickets due that tickets on stub hub are hovering at $400 right now. I think we have a place to stay worked out. Although that shouldnt be an issue, I think Chicago is only 100 miles away. Not preferred, but it is an option if it came down to a $200 room vs $1000 room

Very excited! Looking forward to the trip. Will be

Feb 11, 2020, 10:08 AM

interesting to see how the tickets fall...............

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Very excited! Looking forward to the trip. Will be

Feb 11, 2020, 10:36 AM

Lakedude® said:

interesting to see how the tickets fall...............

What was the ticket situation that allowed Georgia to invade South Bend a couple years back? That was crazy how red they turned the stands. Man I would love to see that amount of Orange on Nov 7th. We are driving in from Michigan, so I reserved a hotel in Kalamazoo for ~ 140/night. That’s about 90 min drive to South Bend.

Re: Very excited! Looking forward to the trip. Will be

Feb 11, 2020, 11:11 AM

I have a hotel reserved in Kalamazoo, flights are much cheaper into kalamazoo than south bend.
half the price, haven't booked flights yet, hoping I can work out a deal with someone on ticekts, cause I wont have enough points to qualify. but if not I guess ill pay a little higher prices for tickets, this is the one away game id love to attend, I went to Syracuse last year and hope to work this one out..

The GA folks must have scooped them up on stubhub or the

Feb 11, 2020, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Very excited! Looking forward to the trip. Will be ]

like. I would think the number alloted through the universities would be the same.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looking forward to it...

Feb 11, 2020, 10:18 AM

Like others have mentioned, ticket allotment is going to be an issue so finding reasonably priced tickets, particularly for those who can't get tickets through IPTAY, could be a real challenge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Very - will be fun. Get a hotel by Midway Airport for Sat.

Feb 11, 2020, 10:28 AM

Less than a 90 minute drive after the game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

ESPN picks as one of top games of the season:

Feb 11, 2020, 11:23 AM

Clemson at Notre Dame, Nov. 7
Cover your ears, Dabo Swinney. This isn't meant to be disrespectful to you or your conference. We all know how you feel about that. But look at your schedule and find the playoff-caliber test. Whether it's a weak ACC (not your fault, of course) or an out-of-conference schedule that includes Akron, The Citadel and South Carolina (kind of your fault), there's just not a lot there. So it will all come down to one game: a trip to South Bend against a Notre Dame team that has high expectations and a senior quarterback in Ian Book. Win and you're in. Lose and the dream of taking back the national championship might be over in November.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 11, 2020, 2:30 PM

I was very excited until I saw where the ticket prices are. I live in the Chicago burbs and was planning on going with my dad and son. Not sure I want to drop $1,200 to $1,500 though. Maybe ND will drop an early season game or 2...

I used to go to lots of Tiger away games. A side effect of us being so good is our road ticket prices are crazy and much harder to get than they used to be - especially if you need 3. Not that I am complaining about us being great. :)

Feb 11, 2020, 2:38 PM

Wait until closer to game time and tickets will start to come available especially as more seats come available to the Alumni of ND.

Feb 11, 2020, 2:36 PM

How excited? Gonna be a great place to watch football, the temp however is not a temp I'm used to so I may just have to pass on it or drink until I can't feel it!

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,397
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic