Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
if we bench KB after halftime and start HJ
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 2,852

if we bench KB after halftime and start HJ

Jan 8, 2018, 10:38 PM

we beat Alabama. dabo is always a step behind saban

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if we bench KB after halftime and start HJ

Jan 8, 2018, 10:39 PM

We’ll never know will we

Jan 8, 2018, 10:41 PM

even the dog in your profile knows what an idiotic statement that is.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2018, 10:54 PM

There isn't any dog in me, and I believe that HJ would have scored against Bama if given a chance. What difference would it have made when we wasn't scoring anyway. It couldn't have hurt, it may have helped us more bc our receivers did have confidence that HJ could put the ball in their hands down field!!! Some times you have to accept the very things that you don't want to hear!!! And I wouldn't trade Dabo for any coach in college FB. But there are times when he won't take a risk when a risk is the best choice....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WHAT is idiotic about it??? He was voicing his

Jan 8, 2018, 11:05 PM [ in reply to Re: if we bench KB after halftime and start HJ ]

opinion.

Re: WHAT is idiotic about it??? He was voicing his

Jan 8, 2018, 8:36 PM

Every word of it.

Re: WHAT is idiotic about it??? He was voicing his

Jan 8, 2018, 11:29 PM

DW would have had a hard time scoring the way they were playing and the way our OL was playing. Tho I do think we were starting to get things going when that int happened.

I agree. We beat them

We don't know what would have happened, but it was apparent to everyone watching that KB didn't have the stuff that night to move the team.

Jan 8, 2018, 10:47 PM

Maybe you're right but I thought he never had a prayer. No one blocking, running backs were getting nothing(blocks or yards).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2018, 10:42 PM

but if we didn't...this board would still be uninhabitable.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I doubt Tom Brady could have done much better

Jan 8, 2018, 10:45 PM

Re: I doubt Tom Brady could have done much better

Jan 8, 2018, 10:47 PM

Groupthinker

Jan 8, 2018, 10:48 PM [ in reply to I doubt Tom Brady could have done much better ]

tom Brady gets the ball out fast so he would have torched them. we have essentially the same o line from last season...

Jan 8, 2018, 10:48 PM [ in reply to I doubt Tom Brady could have done much better ]

tom Brady gets the ball out fast so he would have torched them. we have essentially the same o line from last season...

LOL you must have watched a different game

Jan 8, 2018, 10:54 PM

Jan 8, 2018, 11:02 PM [ in reply to I doubt Tom Brady could have done much better ]

When your receivers loses their confidents in their QB to get the ball to them, when one does get to them they are shocked by it, and they know if they had been paying attention they would have caught the ball. But their faith in their QB had already been lost, bc they saw how hard he was struggling....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2018, 10:56 PM

That INT is why Dabo didn't do that.

What a stupid post.

Jan 8, 2018, 11:07 PM

We would’ve had to get an offensive line transplant to beat Alabama last week.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: What a stupid post.

Jan 8, 2018, 11:26 PM

I would take you to football 101 bit it doesn't take much knowledge to know that having the opposing defense plan to defend the pass and run opens up a lot of plays. we have a more experienced line as a whole than last season minus center. it's not the lines fault. alabama knew KB couldn't make reads like DW so they blitzed to bring pressure. the new England patriots offensive line wouldn't be able to hold bama with a QB like KB under center. Georgia is having success because fromm is a legitimate threat at passer. KB is not. it's that simple. this offensive line is NC quality and next season will prove it if KB works on his reads or we get a QB who can make better reads than kb. some of you really give me a chuckle

I agree about the importance of us having a good passer.

Jan 8, 2018, 11:37 PM

I’m fact, I think that should be our top priority in a QB, even more that athleticism, running ability, or zone read skills. We have way too many weapons, especially at WR, to be an offense that runs the QB first.

I like KB, but he needs to improve his passing a lot. I am concerned that Dabo likes KB so much that he won’t allow the other QBs to truly compete for the job, even if they have a better skill set.

I still contend that none of this matters much if we don’t have a line that can sustain blocks for at least a few seconds.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I agree about the importance of us having a good passer.

Jan 8, 2018, 11:40 PM

I agree as well. I just want the other guys in the roster to get a fair shot. this thread was click bait...i don't actually think HJ would have won the game because of his lack of experience. I do think if he started all season he would have beaten them though.

the offensive line is fine

Re: What a stupid post.

Jan 8, 2018, 11:31 PM [ in reply to What a stupid post. ]

do you know why we curbstomped Ohio state last year? because we have 0 respect to JT barret as a passer. Ohio has a
good line last year and it didn't matter because our defense was elite enough to stop their run game and trust that JT couldn't make the reads he needed to move the ball. guess what? We are in the same situation with KB. he needs to develop to win on the playoff stage.

SHUT UP! DUDE!!!***

Jan 8, 2018, 11:18 PM

Jan 8, 2018, 11:31 PM

OL was the problem!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 2,852
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic