Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Darn, well this kinda sucks...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,380

Darn, well this kinda sucks...

Feb 1, 2017, 2:55 PM

http://www.armchairallamericans.com/jamyest-williams/

Georgia signed a massive amount of talent in their DB class, so I guess it made sense why Jamyest "the Dwarf" Williams stuck with the Chickens. Regardless of his his size (my 12 year old cousin is taller than him), he's still incredibly electric.

Oh well, hope he enjoys getting burned by Cornell Powell, T.J. Chase, and Tee Higgins for 3-4 years

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Darn, well this kinda sucks...

Feb 1, 2017, 3:01 PM

Not really we got who we wanted

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

but haven't you heard???

Feb 1, 2017, 3:09 PM

taters cant take it. this is the class to rule them and the sec. this guy is a legit lockdown corner to shut down mike williams. good to see some swag in our backfield to go a long with coach swagchamp on the sidelines dripping swag sauce.

THIS guy-->
vs.Tee Higgins -->

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/jamyest-williams-to-usc-per-josh-kendall.220112/

Feb 1, 2017, 3:13 PM

You do realize you are calling a high school kid names right?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if history is any indication

Feb 1, 2017, 3:22 PM

You Coots will be calling him and Bentley high school kids for at least another 2 years

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2017, 3:36 PM

What I think sucks more is watching what I thought was a classy fan base get reduced to calling 18 year old kids "midgets" and dwarfs. I guess we should just make our tailgating experience also resemble the typical low brow expected behavior too. Can't talk just about gamecock fans being classless while grown men sit around and bash teenagers for their height, all while if they would have signed with us they'd be taking up for them.

this is about football silly

Feb 1, 2017, 3:45 PM

No one is criticizing midgets or dwarfs but to claim they are elite Division 1 football players is not only intellectually dishonest it is plain ignoramus

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: this is about football silly

Feb 1, 2017, 3:57 PM

What you just said is a discussion about football. Calling 18 year old midgets and dwarfs is a poor attempt to be funny that makes the entire fan base look low brow and classless. David vs Goliath stories are what make sports great. It's laughable to suggest Hunter Renfrow would catch the winning catch in the national championship game on paper right? What is not laughable but sad is grown men bashing high school kids they don't know. Big difference between discussing likelihood of success and a grown man trying to be cute and crude at the expense of an 18 year old.

Feb 1, 2017, 4:21 PM

Kinda sucks? Don't let a 5'5" corner distract you from the fact that we just thumped them 56-7 en route to a national championship.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,380
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic