Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Penn St. to make changes to uniforms
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,049

Penn St. to make changes to uniforms

Aug 7, 2012, 3:27 PM

http://www.gopsusports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/080712aaa.html

UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. - When they take the field at Beaver Stadium for their 126th season, The Pennsylvania State University football team will wear uniforms featuring a blue ribbon to support all victims of child abuse. Also, for the first time, the names of each football player will adorn their jersey in recognition of their resolve and dedication to the team and the University.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I like both ideas

Aug 7, 2012, 3:49 PM

And I really think it will be cool in 50 years when people will say "hey, you know penn state didn't put names on their jerseys til 2012? it's cuz the guys that stayed on the team through the huge scandal deserved to be recognized."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 Only thing positive I've heard about Penn St lately!!!

Aug 7, 2012, 3:52 PM

Good for them for trying to rise above all of the garbage that has been going on there.

Re: +1 Only thing positive I've heard about Penn St lately!!!

Aug 7, 2012, 4:07 PM

actually their new pres is the guy that signed on to Sandusky's emeritus deal to retain access to PS facilities. they havent risen above squat. just window dressing here.

a freakin ribbon after ignoring and covering that junk up for over 14 years? gimme a break

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: +1 Only thing positive I've heard about Penn St lately!!!

Aug 7, 2012, 4:45 PM

a little bit better than trying to fit a bunch of grown football players into cub scout uniforms.......now thats hot!......lol

Re: Penn St. to make changes to uniforms

Aug 7, 2012, 4:03 PM

Bandaids on bullet wounds.

COLLEGE: A three-year starter at strong safety for Clemson, finished his career with 234 tackles and 11 interceptions.

if PSU changes their uniforms, then the terrorists have won

Aug 7, 2012, 4:51 PM

same goes for our helmets, notre dame, michigan, southern cal, etc. some uniforms should NEVER change.

on a similar note, UGa totally sold out with those butt-ugly uniforms they wore against boise state last year.

I agree. Alabama also.***

Aug 7, 2012, 4:58 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if PSU changes their uniforms, then the terrorists have won

Aug 7, 2012, 5:08 PM [ in reply to if PSU changes their uniforms, then the terrorists have won ]

Even Michigan and Notre dame have switched it up from time to time. Me personally wouldn't mind seeing something different once in a while at Clemson. I definitely don't want new uni's though

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,049
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic