Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-Syracuse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

FB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-Syracuse

Nov 8, 2015, 6:06 PM

Vegas Odds on Clemson-Syracuse

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Vegas Odds on Clemson-Syracuse

Nov 8, 2015, 7:11 PM

Good thing McKnab just got charged with DUI...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't need to be remained of that one.

Nov 8, 2015, 8:24 PM

Our offense was that of a high school team and McNabb had his way with our D. I remember seeing Tommy west all red faced. It was a dreadful day. That I why every time we play the orangemen we need to try to destroy them ! Roll them up! GO TIGERS!!!!

Nov 8, 2015, 10:21 PM

McNabb kicked our tail that day! Man! I can remember where I was, and who I was watching with for every major defeat since the late 70's. I've seen a lot as a Tiger over the years. One of the hardest ones to swallow was our first loss in program history to Virginia. We had a perfect record going against the wahoos. Two games a Clemson coach should never lose were against the Coots, and Cavaliers. Ken Hatfield managed to take a national champion caliber team, and lost to both! Worst 10 win season ever! Danny Ford had built a heckuva roster. We were primed to make a run. Most fans would be shocked to know the real story about why Coach Ford was forced to retire. Let's just say he got a grandson out of the deal. I'm just happy our Tigers are back in the elite air again! Dabo has us primed for staying here quite a while! This is a VERY young team that loses very little. The way recruits flock to Dabo guarantee we will stay here. It's always great to be a Tiger! I'd rather be an 0-12 Tiger, than an undefeated chicken! Glad they have been bought back down where they belong historically. They have a ton of gall. I've never heard such rabid fans crow about a program that is as pitiful. They have fewer bowl wins than 90% of all programs including ECU, Toledo, Memphis, UTEP, and a list too long to type. One conference championship way back in 1969. The only reason they won that was the other ACC schools were decimated because of the Vietnam war. They aren't a military school like a lot of the ACC schools were. We lost a lot of good football players to the war then. Anyway, it's fun to think back on my decades as a Tiger fan. I miss being an IPTAY member. I live too far away to make every home game now. It doesn't mean I've missed any games! I at least watch them on TV, or computer/tablet, etc. I do catch flak for flying my Clemson flag so close to Raliegh. I'm proud to be a lifetime Tiger. I also had mixed feelings about Watson wearing Steve Fullers number 4. Fuller was a great QB. He actually finished 6th in the Heisman voting. And, was a big part of the '86 Bears Championship. He filled in two playoff games while the starter was hurt. But, Watson is even more talented. He reminds me of Joe Montana. Enjoy him while we have him! That caliber player comes along once in a lifetime! All that said, Go Tigers!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2015, 11:48 PM

I too remembered that first loss to Virginia in death valley . I was behind the goal posts screaming for them to run it up the middle. It was cold and raining. We moved the ball between the 20's but kept trying to pass and that wasn't working. I just got home , had been in Japan in the marines and had to wake up at 12 to 3 in the morning to watch Clemson, or see if they would show the game.I finally got home to see a game. Wasn't what I wanted to see. When I left home Clemson was an elite program. When I got back , we we're far from it. But we are again. Don't see any team taking our best shot. GO TIGERS!!!!

Now it's 26.5.

Nov 9, 2015, 2:10 AM

WF @ ND, ND -27.5.
Florida @ Cootland, UF -7.5.

if Florida "performs" like they did yesterday,

Nov 9, 2015, 2:29 AM

there's gonna be a whole lot of clucking going on.
GO TIGERS!!!!! take care of the cuse!!!

Syracuse is last in ACC in total defense and...

Nov 9, 2015, 2:31 AM

2nd to last in ACC in total offense. They have to thank Boston College for being dead last in NCAA in total offense. I don't think they have the personnel to hang on with Clemson.

26.5 points won't be enough.

I hope we beat um and their classy coach by 40***

Nov 9, 2015, 4:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic