Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Remaining Schedule
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 942

Remaining Schedule

Feb 11, 2019, 11:22 AM

Win 02/13 @Miami 7:00 PM ESPN/2/U
Loss 02/16 @Louisville 12:00 PM ESPN/2/U
Win 02/19 Florida State 9:00 PM ESPN/2/U
Win 02/23 Boston College 12:00 PM Raycom
Win 02/27 @Pittsburgh 7:00 PM Raycom
Loss 03/02 North Carolina TBA ESPN/2
Win 03/06 @Notre Dame 9:00 PM ESPN2/U
Loss 03/09 Syracuse 12:00 PM CBS

Read more: https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-basketball-schedule#ixzz5fEwNyk4J

Does a 20-11 Season Record get us in?
NEed a win or two as well in the ACC tourney? What say you?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Remaining Schedule

Feb 11, 2019, 11:27 AM

I think that what you propose gets us in BUT I’m expecting a win against the baby blues . Please Tigers. I have to live with these ‘people’!

i'd love it...and i do too.

Feb 11, 2019, 12:11 PM

I just know how we tend to play against UNC the past 10 years. Very susceptible to the runs and not getting in their face. The last time i felt good about playing UNC/Duke was when Trevor Booker, Mays, and those guys were around. They weren't intimidated by those teams and went right at them.

This comfortably gets us in.

Feb 11, 2019, 11:51 AM

Finishing 20-11 overall, and 10-8 in the ACC, should be more than enough to get us in without having to worry about winning a game or two in the ACC Tournament. Last year, we finished 11-7 in conference and finished tied for third in the ACC, and got a 5 seed. Although we probably won't have quite as many "quality wins" this year as last, we won't have any "bad losses" either. I realize that seeding isn't based on a magic number of wins, and is also dependent upon the other teams in the field, but I expect a seed in the 5-7 range with that record.

Let's also not forget that we would be one of the hottest teams in the nation. After starting 1-5, we would be 9-3 in our last 12 ACC games. No way the committee keeps us out, especially with what will surely be a NET in the mid-30s at worst.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Do you think 20-11 is achievable?

Feb 11, 2019, 12:08 PM

Or are we closer to 19 or 18 win team in your opinion?

I was kinda shooting the moon with 20 wins but who knows if this team can even do that. We've been hitting from the outside pretty well so maybe we can hang with all these teams. But if we get cold in any of these games then it tends to linger for a couple. We haven't really been a cold shooting team too often this year so maybe we can stay consistent and stay out of foul trouble. Eli has really improved that over these past handfull of games.

Replies: 4
| visibility 942
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic