Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IMHO, the cop aint' being too smart here....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,296

IMHO, the cop aint' being too smart here....

Sep 27, 2012, 4:21 PM

the whole press conference thing just makes him look like a troublemaker. What good did he possibly expect to come out of a traffic cop making an internet post about his traffic citation of a public figure, especially while the court date is pending ? You dont have to be a rocket scientist to be a good police officer , but if he ain't got the brains to understand what he did wrong here, then he does not deserve to wear the badge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Right on!***

Sep 27, 2012, 6:05 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do they give points out on the USuC site?***

Sep 27, 2012, 6:23 PM

i work in law enforcement and i agree 100%***

Sep 27, 2012, 6:29 PM

It is a pending legal matter. For him to state specifics in

Sep 27, 2012, 6:40 PM

a public manner - REGARDLESS of who's computer he used for what part of it - should be PLENTY of grounds for immediate dismissal.

Pretty basic legal stuff violated right there, I do believe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

I think the fact that he used departmental equipment for

Sep 27, 2012, 6:43 PM

non police matters IS the most damning factor.

The fact that he posted personal and police information on a sports website is just additional dirt tossed on the coffin containing his career.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Put the evidence in the car!"***

Sep 27, 2012, 7:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: "Put the evidence in the car!"***

Sep 27, 2012, 8:36 PM

"Hold up on that car wash gentlemen!"

Re: IMHO, the cop aint' being too smart here....

Sep 27, 2012, 7:45 PM

cockerel logic

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2012, 8:55 PM

I understand he is a coot....coot isn't in the same ballpark as having any "smarts".

Sep 27, 2012, 9:38 PM

I rarely post but I must shed some light here for some folks. This isn't about Dabo or The Cop. If the city doesn't pay off this guy then his Coot attorney will depose every Pickens county police officer past and present about if they've ever been privy to any special treatment given to CU Athletics. The Mayor trying to end the ticket just has potentially led to a scandal of big time collusion with Clemson Athletics. Say whatever you want but if this thing goes to court it could get bad. Pay the guy a severance and move on. This Coot attorney knows what he's doing and just just put a "Patty Hughes" type play on Pickens County.

WOW! its not often.....

Sep 27, 2012, 9:45 PM

you TD the same post twice!!! Thanks for the redundancy!

that'll be a decision made by the town's insurance company

Sep 27, 2012, 9:50 PM [ in reply to Re: IMHO, the cop aint' being too smart here.... ]

I expect. It may be cheaper for them to make a small payout rather than pay a bunch of attorneys to litigate the case......but one never knows.....

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2012, 10:02 PM [ in reply to Re: IMHO, the cop aint' being too smart here.... ]

> I rarely post but I must

No, you don't have to. What you need to do while you've got time on the shared Cootputer (before it's Clowney's time to play on nickjr.com) is look up the difference between city and county.

Thanks for your neat story, though.

Sep 27, 2012, 10:03 PM

the cop is an idiot. there was no way he didnt stop at some point and think that maybe he was doing something stupid. fwiw, he wasnt the first to post the info. he had told someone else what happened and they posted. once it turned into a big deal i guess he wanted the credit so he outed himself as the arresting officer and told the story himself. rivalry aside, he has no business putting police info onto a public forum.

Admirable assessment. +1.(rare)***

Sep 27, 2012, 10:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh Jeebus there was a press conference....

Sep 27, 2012, 10:14 PM

What a moron.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,296
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic