Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think you'll like my doctor.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 206

I think you'll like my doctor.

Mar 25, 2019, 2:20 PM

Medication prescriptions renewed and plenty of small talk between us. She said someone mentioned to her that someone who was asking for one of my medications had complained about not getting a medication refilled. I denied complaining because y'all hear all my complaints. I keep it real in the real world.

About the time my Dr said she didn't think it was me I remembered complaining about a medication that bi1ch doctor refused to give me. So I apologized for lying to her and told her the following story.

When I'd asked the other doctor for a pneumonia shot she refused and said I'd had one recent enough that I didn't need another one yet. I explained that my last shot was nearly 10 yrs ago. She told me her record showed that I'd had a shot not long ago. I said that isn't accurate and she told me she had the prescription number in front of her. I repeated that's not accurate, it didn't happen and I have no idea why records would reflect that I'd had one in less than 10 years. She put her cute little foot down and said 'No, I'm not giving you a pneumonia shot.

I said 'OK, you're the doctor,' as I gave her a kind smile. I reckon she considered the circumstances and realized the liability of withholding a vital care for a patient who has such heart issues because she stormed out of the room and a sent Nurse Ratchet in to slam me with the most brutal load of poison I've ever had. My shoulder was miserably sore for over a week.

After I told my regular doctor that story she pulled the scope off her neck as she came across the room to check my heart sounds. I continue to tell her that the people in the medical profess look down upon we Clemson people and accused called them racist, bigots, prejudice and discriminatory. She laughed and whispered in my ear, "#### em! They should win a game every now and then, they are so jealous..." If you don't like that I give you the same sentiment my Dr gives the coots.

...and on top of that she's smoking hotly beautiful and she had no qualms about writing for my 'sugar pills.'

Her:

ME:

No remind me never to reveal this lady's name.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i want to report a murder

Mar 25, 2019, 5:02 PM

Aye, Sheriff, I come to report a murder.

A murder?

That's right.

Somebody's been murdered?

Yes.

Who.

Me!

You?

Yes, and I'll tell you who done it! That lady druggist, that's who!

Miss, uh, Miss Walker?
She's the one. Now, Sheriff, go arrest her. Do your duty.

Well, now, Emma, they's... they's just the teensiest little technicality involved here. You ain't quite dead yet.

Message was edited by: henry®

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i want to report a murder

Mar 25, 2019, 9:40 PM

Man do I know. That was one of my favs along with Poor Horatio.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 206
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic