Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
clemsonrulez08®,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

clemsonrulez08®,

May 13, 2014, 3:54 PM

Even if you dont respect the opinions of a bunch idiots on a message board that spend half their work day fapping to PG-13 pics, at least listen to Maw.

This is a bad idea on many levels.

DO NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE.

The dog will be the one to suffer not you or Red

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: are you kidding me right now?

May 13, 2014, 3:55 PM

Clemsonrulez is too dumb to even name a dog much less listen to good advice.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Suffer? how so?***

May 13, 2014, 3:56 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

You need listen to the older folks here who have owned....

May 13, 2014, 7:37 PM

a dog before.

Buying the dog together when you don't live together/not married, both live in apartment and both have roommates. On top of all of that, you're getting the exact wrong kind of dog for apartment/roommate setting.

That is the ideal formula for a CF of epic proportion.

The lunge is dang-near united in this opinion...that ought to really mean something you. Cereal.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I tried.

May 13, 2014, 9:32 PM

I did the same #### thing at 23,but not married yet and not a shared dog. Summer was a duck dog. I was working shift work at the time, so I got to get 2 solid training sessions in a day. I lived by a boat landing so she swam at will after a Gator check, of course.

All that said, I don't regret it and she was awesome.... But she tore up my apartment in multiple ways, bugged the neighbors while being crate trained. It had to suck for her. I felt so guilty about her and the neighbors that I'd often drop her off to be with her brother while I was at work.

I've never been more serious about advice on this forum. It's gonna be soooo much easier to wait until he's settled down to add another member of the family. Good luck to him.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Im going to stick to what I have done

May 14, 2014, 8:37 AM [ in reply to You need listen to the older folks here who have owned.... ]

Call the people around me, family and friends, that have owned a dog before, while single/in a relationship and take their advice because it means quite it a bit more to me than a bunch of guys I dont really know.

These are the same people who told me not to buy a truck... and will be the same people who upvote me when I post pictures of the puppy. Most of these guys just want something to complain about and this topic was perfect for them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, what you're saying is you don't give a #### about

May 14, 2014, 8:44 AM

the dog; you just want (or is it really Red that wants) a wonderful companion that will love you unconditionally, even though it could be much happier in a better environment. Don't worry, millions of people do this. Of course, millions of people have babies for all the wrong reasons to. At least you haven't stooped that low. Yet.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-snuffys.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.

Thats exactly what I said***

May 14, 2014, 8:53 AM

Good luck, but I think you're mis-reading a lot of....

May 14, 2014, 8:58 AM [ in reply to I think Im going to stick to what I have done ]

comments here.

You got a lot of good advice. If someone is telling you that owning this kind of breed in an apartment is a good idea, they simply don't know what they're talking about. And buying a dog with a girlfriend? Someone actually thinks that's a good idea?

No idea about your truck, but if you took out a big loan to buy it, can I call it stupid after the fact? :)

woah woah WOAH....

only HALF the work day???

MONICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: MONICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

May 13, 2014, 4:01 PM

Excuse me?

I spend more than half my work day fapping to PG-13 pics.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maw if you would take the time to read through the threads

May 13, 2014, 4:00 PM

you would know that he only was asking for help on the names. Not for your commentary on what all the joungers fap to and for how long.

Re: Maw if you would take the time to read through the OP***

May 13, 2014, 4:01 PM

I'm pretty sure my gender entitles me the right to give my

May 13, 2014, 4:02 PM [ in reply to Maw if you would take the time to read through the threads ]

commentary on whatever I what to.

You married? Have a mom?

You should already know this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm pretty sure my gender entitles me the right to give my

May 13, 2014, 4:03 PM

pics of mom?

read "gender" as "########"

May 13, 2014, 4:31 PM

Lultzed

serious

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OSF is like 4/10

May 13, 2014, 4:35 PM

would not proceed

thank god.***

May 13, 2014, 6:14 PM

Re: tmml***

May 13, 2014, 9:46 PM

Re: clemsonrulez08®,***

May 13, 2014, 4:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mawls bawls.***

May 13, 2014, 4:21 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cats rule. Dogs are a big pain. You got it OSF.***

May 13, 2014, 6:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dog's in for a stressful few years.

May 13, 2014, 8:16 PM

After which he will likely have a new home and forever behave like an orphaned dog, which nobody wants.

2010_donor_pickem.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so i reread the thread because it struck me on many levels..

May 13, 2014, 8:26 PM

clemsonrulz,
your second post in the thread (i think was this....)

Thats where Reds roommates GSP came from
Posted: May 13, 2014 1:03 PM

It was neurotic and had severe separation anxiety. Tore the house apart and licked the crate/himself the entire time someone was gone, causing skin problems for him.

My one very close relationship with a shelter dog was not good.

are you not reading what you typed?

you talk about your experience with the breed as a dog that was crate trained and had anxiety problems.
that he "tore the house apart" etc etc.

so your intention is to get another member of that breed and keep it crated most of the day?
and people all around you are talking about how much these breeds need to run.

are you making a connection yet??

i mean this purely and sincerely and not flippantly.

i think you are a smart person. if you are not truly connecting the dots here, please allow your girlfiend to read the comments from today.

It was neurotic

May 14, 2014, 8:35 AM

because it was beat to within an inch of its life by its previous owner. Ill sit back and listen to you defend that.

Whale, what is Red beats Cooper to within an inch of

May 14, 2014, 9:10 AM

it's life? HAVE YOU CONSIDERED DOMESTIC VIOLENCE GREG HARDY? HAVE YOU?

The most domestic violence that occurs in our house

May 14, 2014, 9:13 AM

is in the bed.

Because shes a fan of it.

And the dog will like watching.

SRS/11

May 14, 2014, 9:20 AM

The dog will end up licking your ####### while you are pounding Red one night. They will quit if you discourage it...IF is the operative word here.

WHY IN THE HAYULL

May 14, 2014, 9:27 AM

would I discourage this behavior?

Premature ###########***

May 14, 2014, 9:28 AM

Sounds like a problem will turn into a dilemma then***

May 14, 2014, 9:39 AM

i take it back

May 14, 2014, 10:43 AM [ in reply to It was neurotic ]

i do not think you are a smart person.

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic