Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
i say to dabo...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 764

i say to dabo...

Jun 12, 2012, 3:58 PM

what is best for clemson is that you coach the team up not to lose to teams they should beat..aka NC state last year. G tech last year..getting 70 points hung on us in the orange bowl.focus on fixing stuff like that instead of saying things that could come back and bite you later.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AMEN! Wish I could keep giving you points for

Jun 12, 2012, 4:11 PM

this one. Dabo needs to coach - not try and do what's best for the university.

Well put, sir***

Jun 12, 2012, 4:15 PM

Counterpoints....

Jun 12, 2012, 4:31 PM

"what is best for clemson is that you coach the team up not to lose to teams they should beat.."

You reckon he's doing everything he can to win every single game, yes or no? Regardless, his record in his first 3 years (ever) is a good one, and last season was the best season at Clemson in 20 years. I'd say he's passed the litmus test so far, and he doesn't need yahoos on a sports message boards to tell him he shouldn't lose any games. And in any case, he will lose games again, just like virtually every team in America occasionally loses to teams "they should beat".

"...getting 70 points hung on us in the orange bowl.focus on fixing stuff like that.."

Maybe you didn't hear, but we fired our DC. Also in case you didn't know, we were stagnant on offense in 2010 and we hired an OC who broke all kinds of records at Clemson and is a big reason why we won the ACC. You not hear that stuff? Pretty sure he's doing everything in his power to fix that which ails us.

"instead of saying things that could come back and bite you later."

You may have a point here, IF we go to the Big12. But then again, that seems like an awfully tenuous "IF". Dabo isn't stupid; he calculates the things he says. Maybe a rebuilt ACC is the best for Clemson. We've got the programs that can make some national noise, but THEY need to do it. The conference isn't responsible or some programs not performing better on the field.

Replies: 3
| visibility 764
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic