Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We lucked out last night. Yep, parked about a 10 minute walk
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

We lucked out last night. Yep, parked about a 10 minute walk

Dec 8, 2019, 10:37 AM

from the stadium in what looked like a pretty nice area...Got back and the police were there. 4 trucks in my lot and 2 across the street got broken into. Windows knocked out,etc. Somehow, mine was not touched. I guess they got run off before they got to it. Will definitley park closer next time...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We lucked out last night. Yep, parked about a 10 minute walk

Dec 8, 2019, 10:44 AM

Glad you got by unscathed! Sorry others weren't so fortunate, and even sadder that some people are so sorry they feel compelled to steal from others.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2019, 10:47 AM

Welcome to the big city. It happens there a lot.

A couple of years ago the parking lot attendant wouldn’t allow me to park my car in his lot. He said... if you park that car here itt will be gone when you get back! He moved his personal car and let me park in his spot so he could keep an eye on it while I was at the game.

Welp, thanks for the PSA

Dec 8, 2019, 11:17 AM

I'll pass on that Bugatti I was ready to buy

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Spud, I’m really upset with you!

Dec 8, 2019, 2:55 PM

You came by my tailgate on W Morehead St yesterday and I shared with you some of my homemade apple pie “shine.” I let you know when you came back by I’d have some traditional Lowcountry chicken bog ready for you. I got busy and didn’t see you and figured you just got tied up somewhere. I had some leftover bog and shine for you. Just plain wasteful! (;)

We broke the tailgate gear down and went to the game. After returning to our vehicle from the demolition derby game of UVA, my daughter admonished her 13yo son, my oldest grand, “don’t sit on the pie!” I thought to myself, that’s strange, we didn’t bring a pie up from Charleston! But it was late (midnight) and we were on the way out I-77 to our hotel.

Well, we got home about noon today and while unloading the car, the daughter informs me, “thats the pie Mr. Spud dropped off!!” Tasted it - a chess pie I believe! Delicious! Thank you for your generosity and thoughtfulness! I owe you some bog & apple pie shine! Will try to catch you at a game in Clemson or Charlotte next season!

On a side note, when we returned to our tailgate lot, two trucks had their side windows smashed out and were vandalized. Fortunately, none of the six vehicles I had passes with through Parkwhiz were damaged. I will, and all Clemson fans should, notify ParkWhiz they MUST have vigilant onsite attendants until well the game ends.

Again, thanks!

Hey, I apologize. We got tied up and then had to scoot to

Dec 8, 2019, 3:52 PM

get going. Hope to see you again nxt year in Death Valley..

Did you stop and have a cocktail with your stalker

Dec 8, 2019, 2:58 PM

along the way? I would call him out, but that would just seem like I was encouraging him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No sir.***

Dec 8, 2019, 3:52 PM

Dec 8, 2019, 3:13 PM

I recommend the 720 south church street garage next time. It cost $40 but it was literally right across the street from the stadium.

Forgot the pics!!

Dec 8, 2019, 3:33 PM

1. Spud & his sign!
2. Spud’s pie.
3. Tailgate group!

Re: Forgot the pics!!

Dec 8, 2019, 3:35 PM

i live in Charlotte, it is horribly crime ridden.

Dec 8, 2019, 3:36 PM

Cops couldn’t care less - 100+ murders this year - sorry it happened to you. I always laugh when people say how nice the airport is (to connect through sure) or same about Uptown.

Re: i live in Charlotte, it is horribly crime ridden.

Dec 9, 2019, 12:43 PM

yep when you city council and mayor and sheriff want dudes in dresses stalking the women folk in the public restrooms the hardcore criminals shout hot #### lets smash some car windows and shoot some people.

Park in hotel garages. Well worth the cost and

Dec 9, 2019, 12:45 PM

they have security + cams.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic