Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ruh-Roh...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1,061

Ruh-Roh...

Nov 9, 2020, 2:43 PM

https://amp-washingtontimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/8/matt-schlapp-says-whistleblower-saw-biden-harris-v/?utm=knewz_app

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ruh-Roh...

Nov 9, 2020, 2:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hahaha, hold on...

Nov 9, 2020, 3:28 PM

An unnamed witness claims that Biden/Harris campaign rolls up--in a marked van for Biden/Harris--with a load of ballots, which, oh yeah, no one actually looked inside to see what was in there...

And you believed it?

No wonder you fell for the border wall GoFundMe.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Apologies, Franc...

Nov 9, 2020, 3:29 PM

That was meant to go under the OP. I can't message board today.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Nov 9, 2020, 2:46 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Biden himself rolled up in the Bidemobile and started

Nov 9, 2020, 2:52 PM

unloading boxes marked "Fake Stolen Hoax Ballots." Developing...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden himself rolled up in the Bidemobile and started

Nov 9, 2020, 2:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2020, 2:59 PM

That's a creepy looking guy.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hmmm, doesn't

Nov 9, 2020, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Biden himself rolled up in the Bidemobile and started ]

pass the sniff test

Nov 9, 2020, 2:55 PM [ in reply to Biden himself rolled up in the Bidemobile and started ]

The human wall obscured my view, but that’s 100% what I saw too

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Genius move to use a Biden-Harris van - because everyone

Nov 9, 2020, 3:10 PM

will say, "That can't be true, because there's no way they would use a Biden-Harris van."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did they also have curled mustaches

Nov 9, 2020, 3:17 PM

and big burlap sacks with $ signs printed on them? I think we're dealing with supervillians here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If only everyone carried a camera in their pocket***

Nov 9, 2020, 3:20 PM

Those pocket cameras aren't capable of penetrating

Nov 9, 2020, 3:23 PM

HUMAN SHIELDS. This whole thing is insidious. Using humans for shields.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If only everyone carried a camera in their pocket***

Nov 9, 2020, 3:30 PM [ in reply to If only everyone carried a camera in their pocket*** ]

Are you telling me you aren't believing a story that a Biden/Harris marked van pulled up and started dropping off ballots?

Just out in the middle of everything? You don't buy that?

They would have gotten away with it, too, if not

Nov 9, 2020, 4:25 PM

for a meddling Tnetter.

You know, people laugh at the absurdity of this

Nov 9, 2020, 3:42 PM

While we should weep that so many believe this story has truth to it. Educated grown adults believe these stories. Educated grown adults make up fibs worse than a grade schooler could imagine.

Re: You know, people laugh at the absurdity of this

Nov 9, 2020, 3:43 PM

I can envision bengal, T3, Mountaineers, et al., going up to office buddies in their cubicles and saying, "Hey man, you hear about that van of Biden votes?"

We're detaching from reality and believabilty on some

Nov 9, 2020, 3:49 PM [ in reply to You know, people laugh at the absurdity of this ]

of these. And by "we", I mean "not me".

I don't really think the people who bought into the Russian

Nov 9, 2020, 4:08 PM

collusion narrative for the better part of 4 years are in a position to tell anybody what's believable or not. Probably wise for them to back off mocking any conspiracy theories this go around. Or not, since self awareness seems to be all but dead.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't really think the people who bought into the Russian

Nov 9, 2020, 4:12 PM

Remind me again who Donald Trump owes $400 million to?

Shell companies fronting for private-side investors in Deutsche Bank, right?

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/apr/17/deutsche-bank-faces-action-over-20bn-russian-money-laundering-scheme

We could play this game with Joe/Hunter Biden if you wanted

Nov 9, 2020, 4:23 PM

I have a feeling you wouldn't be as interested in that, though.

I am pretty satisfied after the nature of the investigations and media coverage over the past 3-4 years that there's nothing there. Because if there was, we'd for sure know about it. We had everything from allegations that he peed on hookers to this. Every tweet and sentence scrutinized to the nth degree. I'd love to see all politicians face that kind of investigate zeal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You could, but there sure doesn't appear to be much meat

Nov 9, 2020, 4:33 PM

on those bones. It's not like thousands of people haven't been searching desperately for anything damaging on the Bidens for the past year. What have they come up with? DOJ and FBI are headed by Trump lapdogs, and neither has so much as opened an investigation, in spite of having all of the "evidence". I doubt it's because they don't want to.

Well, we've learned Hunter is the subject of an FBI

Nov 9, 2020, 4:42 PM

criminal investigation focused on money laundering, who knows where that will go. Hard to say when you have a media that won't ask any questions about it. Of course, we know if the shoe was on the other foot it'd be a totally different story. Certainly seems like enough circumstantial evidence to warrant some investigative journalism....Or not.

I mean, couldn't you say the same thing about Trump? It's not like thousands of people with insane amounts of resources desperately searched for anything damaging to Trump for 4-5 years. Right?

Nov 9, 2020, 5:20 PM

bengal,

Can you not even stop for a second and check your story ? This one has been clearly and directly debunked.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-video-journalist-detroit-ba/fact-check-video-shows-journalists-filming-gear-in-red-wagon-not-ballots-idUSKBN27L2UN

Nov 9, 2020, 5:52 PM

Replies: 25
| visibility 1,061
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic