Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
hey TiGERs..like to hear some beach-shag music any time on your cell?!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

hey TiGERs..like to hear some beach-shag music any time on your cell?!

May 23, 2020, 12:44 PM

Try ~> Jukin’Oldies.com

for on the hour beach & shag music hits played live by famous DJ’s from Ocean Drive to Raleigh to Charlotte, etc.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: hey tigers..like some beach music any time on your cell?!

May 23, 2020, 1:02 PM

Love some beach music.

For those who don't listen to it, you get some big-time stars going back to their roots, and sometimes you get up-and-comers covering classics, but it's all music that inspires you to move in a more relaxed fashion than some other styles.

May I borrow your plug, LBB? You can also hear Beach music All day Saturday on 92.7 WKSX out of Johnston/Aiken, also found on the Simple Radio app when you're out of range.

Oldies the rest of the time.

Great little locally sponsored station with community-oriented spotlights and ads.

Their only flaw--and it's a serious one--is their promo of Gamecock football/basketball. But sometimes it's fun to listen in to other families' conversations. They always remind me that I'm glad to be a Tiger fan.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2020, 1:40 PM

Good ole shaggin’ music, just drag those feet through the sand, everybody can do it but I bet Bill is the best at it!

Every southern wedding has some shagging at the reception.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 23, 2020, 2:57 PM

Jukin Oldies is a great source of beach music. Send an email to Lamar Walker during his show and tell him where you’re tuning in from, he’ll give you a shoutout. We do it for the kids all the time. Makes their day to hear their names on the radio.

Riptide Radio is another good station through the tune in app.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's plenty of beach music on Spotify, and they will show

May 23, 2020, 8:03 PM

you the song titles and artist names. It doesn't look like Jukin Oldies does that.

They have most any genre you want to hear.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic