Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, geechietiger likes to call people pesudo Tigers when
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 500

So, geechietiger likes to call people pesudo Tigers when

Nov 23, 2014, 2:04 PM

they are not happy with a player. Maybe he is the pesudo Tiger for being okay with all of those other guys who've put the work to be saddled with such an ineffective player.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure he also believes those who are not happy with..

Nov 23, 2014, 2:15 PM

Obama and call him out are pseudo Americans.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He once called me a good for nothing tourist when

Nov 23, 2014, 2:18 PM

I called out his town for having a broken down trash truck. What he didn't know is I was an honored guest of a homeowner out there as they had their son's rehearsal dinner.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta love him.***

Nov 23, 2014, 2:20 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No.

Nov 23, 2014, 2:33 PM

No, I dont.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No.

Nov 23, 2014, 2:48 PM

Thank you, that puts me in the class with our athlete's and coaches. Go all good Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Psssst.....here's a little secret.

Nov 23, 2014, 2:29 PM

He's crazy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Re: So, geechietiger likes to call people pesudo Tigers when

Nov 23, 2014, 2:46 PM

You and the rest of the complainers think you know more about sports than you actually do. Keep it going, it makes you look cheap..

You also lie about me in your second post in this this thread:

I do not live in a town, you might be referring to the beach that is in a different county (Colleton) than mine. Your knowledge of me is as poor as the rest of your buddies in this thread.

Go Tigers (all of them).

yep, you're crazy.

Nov 23, 2014, 2:52 PM

;)

I may not know where you live, but I sure know what you

Nov 23, 2014, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Re: So, geechietiger likes to call people pesudo Tigers when ]

said when I posted about that stink garbage truck on Edisto a few years back. One day some of y'all will learn to not question my personal experiences.

Re: I may not know where you live, but I sure know what you

Nov 23, 2014, 3:55 PM

Your personal experiences regarding me are as negative and incorrect as your feeling for Tiger Athletes. Seems the only words y'all can come up with are lies. You and your buddies here calling me names that you cannot prove is your only weapon dude. Go all Tiger athletes.

The only name I used is a name you used yourself.

Nov 23, 2014, 3:58 PM

So there is that.

No one has ever said they didn't want all Tiger athletes...

Nov 23, 2014, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Re: I may not know where you live, but I sure know what you ]

to "go". The sane one's just want DW back.

and some of us wouldn't mind eating crow if the guys we

Nov 23, 2014, 4:03 PM

have doubts about would go out and prove us wrong.

Just remember he is the same guy that thinks

Nov 23, 2014, 3:00 PM

the Obama Admin is the second coming of Christ.

That should tell you all you need to know.

And Geechie, before you start rattling off your "you're a lying Pub BS", just know I'm not one. I'm just not a sheep like you and your Liberal pals.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Something something Hillary *********

Nov 23, 2014, 3:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just remember he is the same guy that thinks

Nov 23, 2014, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Just remember he is the same guy that thinks ]

Maybe you are the one who is crazy. CIC Obama is a mortal. I'm anti-organized religion, and neither of us know whether Crist is God's(he she or it) child. Any more lies? Go Tigers.

Why did Rod Serling and The Twilight Zone just.........

Nov 23, 2014, 4:09 PM

pop in my mind!?!?

And yes Go Tigers! That we can agree on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he's just the harmless, grumpy old carpetbagger

Nov 23, 2014, 4:09 PM

that moved down here to enjoy all the benefits this fine state has to offer, yet complains bitterly that the natives of SC aren't "smart enough" to support big government, labor unions and ban the "god and gun" freedoms that make us Sandlappers who we are. Everybody's wrong but him, but we are all too dense to realize that. Lies, made-up evil "Pub" lies, surrounding him everywhere. No wonder his mind isn't sound.

It disturbs him to the core that Clemson is a conservative university in one of the most conservative states in the USA. And now that the backwards-thinking, racist, woman-beating SC "Pubs" have voted in a minority woman as governor and the first black US Senator since Reconstruction, it rocks his mortal soul. This is not going the way he wanted it to go. This has to be some horrible nightmare.

He's gonna fume and spit fire about it until he cannot spit anymore.
So let him continue to wheeze along and call everybody a t-partier or racist or pseudo-whatever he can muster.....He's throwing pebbles at a freight train, and thinks he's knocking it off the tracks.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very good post scooter! *******

Nov 23, 2014, 4:15 PM

I agree,

Nov 23, 2014, 4:49 PM

if you like misinterpretation of facts and lies about a low country SC native. You dudes must be brothers in some kind of hate cult. Go Tigers.

That's the way you come off, geech.

Nov 23, 2014, 11:15 PM

You're like an old man that lacks sufficient fiber in his diet.

I never got over that crap about your grandmother walking across the street to avoid passing close to blacks. My grandmother had a store between the white's and black's sections of Rockwood. She extended services and credit to all her customers. I played with both races during my childhood and understood that I was allowed neither to look down upon nor up to none.

Your heritage is racist, I had no flaw in my heritage to feel guilty about nor for which to compensate. Your narrow views are not my problem.

Eat some leafy veggies and get over yourself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boy,

Nov 24, 2014, 11:49 AM

you are full of hate and lies as shown by your attack on my family. First my diet is balanced and nutritional. Secondly, it takes a base person to insult my deceased grandmother.

You lie when you post that my heritage is racist. I grew up in the racial deep South and rejected racism as a teenager. My whole academic career was spent in a major university with strict policy of affirmative action. I had numerous minority graduate students from many races including black. From this experience, I developed a broad view of people. Nothing I do is your problem although you are quick to condemn and even quicker to paint yourself as a saint of some sort. Where did your train as a dietician?

When, if ever, you correct these obvious flaws, get back to me if you care to. Until then you should please stay out of my life.

I hope you heed my advice. Go Tigers.

You're the one who told the story about her and blacks.

Nov 24, 2014, 2:38 PM

If there was any slander of the dearly departed it's on you, geech. She wasn't my grandmother and I only paraphrased your story and repeated it here.

If it's not true then you lied. It wouldn't surprise me for someone so far from the political middle, as are you, to lie so as to further their side of an argument. Did you lie?

If not why are you accusing me of slander? If it's true it isn't slander or defamation of character.

I grew up the the racial south too, geech, but I wasn't raised by racist as were you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your paraphrasing sucks, I do hope you have a copy of the

Nov 24, 2014, 3:45 PM

Post to refresh my memory, otherwise yet just another cheap lie. Both of my grandmothers were dear women who helped blacks, they didn't spout off at the mouth with a bunch of gobbledegook. Tea party TUs. not withstanding. Another lie will get you a few more.

He's just playing a role.

Nov 24, 2014, 8:19 AM

Go Tigers.

Replies: 25
| visibility 500
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic