Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
here's the deal.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,303

here's the deal.....

Nov 19, 2012, 12:49 AM

i'm 44 and went to my first Tiger game in DV in '77 against ND....i have grown up, matured and had kids, etc., and a career but one thing has never changed: i despise the Chickens with every fiber in my body....if that makes me immature or irrational, i don't care because i believe in passion in life and i grew up with WB's lights seen from my backyard in Columbia and i detest them, period. 0-11 ain't good enough for them as far as i'm concerned....if you are a Tiger fan and you root for them when they aren't playing us because "they represent our fine state" then you aren't a Tiger fan to me...you're a fraud...if you like it when they win because you have some SC pride thing going on for our state then you ain't a Tiger fan to me.....if you want it to be a "good game" when they play us then you aren't a Tiger fan to me....this is just MY opinion here but my passion for the Tigers makes me get this off my chest....if you think that this game doesn't mean much because it's a non-conference game because you are some BCS generation dude then you ain't a Tiger fan to me.....i want them 0-11 every single year and i don't give a #### who in my family is a Chicken fan, what female who is hot is a Chicken fan around me, i'm from Columbia so i "hope they do good unless they play us" because i love my state, etc., i don't give a #### about any of that...i hope we beat them 56-0 every single year and i hope that they slime out of DV needing counseling and if that makes me mentally off then i'll be just that because i'm a Tiger til the day i die and i despise the Chickens in any athletic endeavor that they partake in and i'll take it to my grave.....maybe one day i'll outgrow this but at 44 years old i suspect i will not.....this is and will always be, to me, the biggest game of the year, BCS or not.....we need to pound them into the ground like the step-children that they really are and i hope that Ford drives Swearinger into the turf like the little ##### that he really is.....i wish we were kicking off right now.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..you'll never outgrow it and here's why; if it was up.....

Nov 19, 2012, 1:09 AM

..to the average USC fan Clemson wouldn't even exist. And then came the "Flagship" fracas and now some of them are saying that because Clemson has pulled ahead of USC in the academic reputation department that Clemson is "..no longer serving the citizens of this state...". Their hatred of Clemson is bitter and knows no end.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

because of that, and other issues like that

Nov 19, 2012, 1:17 AM

athletics, to me, is the best way to pound them and though there are things in life way more important than sports, sports are a good way to put things into perspective.....i'm allergic to the BCS generation who talks of it being a non-conference game, etc....to me the only two rivalries who can even talk to us are Alabama/Auburn and OSU/Michigan....i relate to those folks and i respect how they feel because that's exactly how i feel about the Chickens....56-0 would be about right for me........

Agree..Dabo and the boys must set the....

Nov 19, 2012, 1:21 AM

..the planets back in their proper orbits this Saturday......

i couldnt say it better f$!@ carolina

Nov 19, 2012, 1:31 AM [ in reply to ..you'll never outgrow it and here's why; if it was up..... ]

and visor

..all of us Clemson fans are going to....

Nov 19, 2012, 1:34 AM

..wake up next Sunday morning and it's going to feel like the old days of 45-0, 63-17 and 41-23 once again......

sounds like me! i didn't grow up with the lights from the.

Nov 19, 2012, 3:53 AM

roach viewable from my backyard, but greenville and piedmont are close enough to columbia for me. i did have to work across the street from wb for a solid week,though, turning in some equipment for scarng, and actually asked if i got hazardous duty pay! i hate,despise,detest,can't stand'em,and besides all that, i just plain out hate'em. i'm with you, 0-11 is too good for them, i wished they played 12 games that year.the 0-21 sounds a little better, a little more representative of the program they truly are!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,303
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic