Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I want to start to hear a 5/1 plan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 973

I want to start to hear a 5/1 plan

Apr 13, 2020, 2:24 PM

around cranking things back up. Lets get people back to work, lets get parks open, golf, landscaping, lets get retail back up and running. Its time to start working on a plan and I want to start to hear the details now. 2 weeks to go.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I want to start to hear a 5/1 plan

Apr 13, 2020, 2:29 PM

May Day baby!

or

Cinco de-Mayo at the latest

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2020, 2:32 PM

public hand washing stations everywhere, at private business entrances, masks for everyone, restaurants at your own risk, tons of hand sanitizer

temperature checks at every entrance

stay out of subways lol

Apr 13, 2020, 2:36 PM

Good thoughts....who designs and produces temporary wash stations? Need to invest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2020, 2:57 PM

Apr 13, 2020, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Re: I want to start to hear a 5/1 plan ]

All you need are large bottle hand sanitizer at all entrances

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that plan

Apr 13, 2020, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Re: I want to start to hear a 5/1 plan ]

might be better than everyone stay home and we will print you some money

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

here you go: on 5/1....

Apr 13, 2020, 2:39 PM

....announce that the we will reconsider opening on 6/1.

also, announce a $500 billion upfront bounty and an instant US patent on a vaccine developed and ready to administer on a large scale in the next 3 months - available to anyone, anywhere in the world.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: here you go: on 5/1....

Apr 13, 2020, 2:54 PM

if they keep it locked another month, you better hope you live in the hills. Its going to get nasty out there the crime will make people beg for mercy.

Social unrest is coming if by 5/1 these overflow hospitals are not even being used or even 1/2 full and everyone is still sitting at home.

Tell the most vulnerable to stay home, lets get back to work. If I get sick, so be it, beats the heck out of people going without meals, suicide spiking and kids living 24/7 with abusive parents.

did you get this from a John Grisham novel?

Apr 14, 2020, 6:49 PM

lol, what am I saying, you don't read.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gretchen wont let me get my mulch!

Apr 13, 2020, 2:58 PM

I'm thinking of making a run over the Indiana border.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The plan is aimed at a moving target.

Apr 13, 2020, 3:18 PM

If a plan was proposed today it would likely not be correct for two weeks in the future. We are going to have to operate lean and pliable to deal with this virus because we are learning more about it each day.

I expect a goal to be set, an outline to how we reach that goal with fair warning about changes which may come according to what we learn about the virus in the future. We may have something to start on before the end of the week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am not going to lie, homicides right down the street

Apr 13, 2020, 3:57 PM

are up significantly and shootings are through the roof. The cops are so spread thin with the quarantines (many are back now) that the force was decimated.

If you live relatively close to a hot bed of corona and violence - Baltimore, Detroit, DC, Chicago, NYC....you should be really worried if this gets pushed to 6/1.

We absolutely cannot afford to pay out any more stimulus money. That would be absolutely the most irresponsible thing to do, in light of seeing the death rate of this virus and now the impact at supposed full force.

Re: I am not going to lie, homicides right down the street

Apr 13, 2020, 4:11 PM

While I hope we start opening up as is practical I am not worried about crime. My evil black rifles are ready, mags loaded with zombie apocalypse rounds. Tactical shotguns loaded slug followed by #4 buck and pistols loaded with Black Talons. As far as ammo goes I got more than enough and CCW is current and shot combat course last week.

I hope you are a better shot than the bad guy.

Apr 13, 2020, 4:14 PM

It doesn't always work that way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope you are a better shot than the bad guy.

Apr 13, 2020, 4:21 PM

All I can say is out to 1000 yards I am good. Close quarters with the AR I am good and shoot competitive with pistols, if someone shoots at me they better put me down hard because if I can clear my pistol they will catch high velocity lead flu. Am not worried a bit.

Apr 13, 2020, 3:25 PM

future restaurants, pre order/pay for your meal, receive assigned seating with a time limited reservation

have outside seating options

otherwise get it to go

Apr 13, 2020, 3:29 PM

dude, I will sit at a bar and eat dinner tonight if they would let me. We are all going to get this, some are going to struggle as with any virus, some will die and most will be fine.

We have to get our country back to normalcy at some point. This is absolute absurdity.

Apr 13, 2020, 3:36 PM

you could rent a private drinking cubical

(no lap dances due to distancing requirements)

Apr 13, 2020, 6:03 PM

It’s weird that we shut everything down based on these outrageous projections and now that we see they were outrageous we are still extending the shutdown. Myrtle beach just extended the emergency order that prevents rentals.

I just don’t understand it. We should be opening businesses now.

Apr 13, 2020, 7:14 PM

exactly. numbers are only improving here, but our liberties keep getting cut.

I hate being this guy and saying this, but when do the numbers get low enough and cops are at every sub asking where you go?? Where does it stop?

Crank up random surveil testing now so we can actually

Apr 13, 2020, 8:05 PM

know best know how it spreads, where it is, and what the weaknesses are of it and us. Also allows catching more asymptomatics and identifying helpful markers. Voluntary.

Knowledge is power.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And get Pokemon to no longer allow stay-at-home

Apr 13, 2020, 8:26 PM

captures.

Get streaming services to cut their speeds in half from 9am - 5pm.

Start cutting back federal unemployment benefits by $100 every week according to work restriction limits geographically, pushing people back into the workforce in incremental steps. Last to go will get the worst remaining gigs, and those left over are just that.

It's a start.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2020, 6:45 PM

Apr 14, 2020, 6:58 PM

Trump is doing that just now. Things are opening up very soon !

Replies: 24
| visibility 973
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic