Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So according to Blue Cootie's theory I think I got this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 3,153

So according to Blue Cootie's theory I think I got this

Sep 20, 2012, 12:09 AM

Figured out. If we would have hired a proven coach (you know, Mike Leach, Gary Patterson, etc that he has been whining about for four years) we would have gone undefeated and have won 3 national titles in a row. Since those guys would have known what they were doing. Unlike Dabo who won the division 2 out of 3 years and an ACC title already in 3 years on the job.

Dude, give it the #### up. Like it or not, Dabo's our coach right now. Get behind him or go pull for somebody else. But listening to your b!tching is getting really old and I wish you would take this sh!t somewhere else. Maybe they should have hired you bc I'm sure you could be a better coach than Dabo right now!!

Let it go. Nobody gives a sh!t anymore about your opinions on Dabo. It really is a shame that you can't be ALL IN and support this team and its head coach.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did not realize bc was still posting***

Sep 20, 2012, 12:13 AM

what a moronic post. I haven't mentioned other coaches in

Sep 20, 2012, 12:24 AM

years, i've simply critiqued Dabo. And I never ever made such ridiculous predictions. I love how when you pumpers have no legit defense for accurate criticism you throw out make up outlandish accusations.

So you admit to being Blue_Caddie?***

Sep 20, 2012, 1:36 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So you admit to being Blue_Caddie?***

Sep 20, 2012, 8:57 AM

He has admitted it in the past, along with the other names he had registered, too.

And my problem with your statement is that you bash the

Sep 20, 2012, 1:42 AM [ in reply to what a moronic post. I haven't mentioned other coaches in ]

"pumpers" for having no legit defense for accurate criticism, however:

1) You're critiquing Dabo for what 18-22 year old kids do on a football field 12 Saturdays out of the year? You really think that teams play every game consistently or something?

2) You critique Dabo, and by that I mean you criticize without complementing his good achievements.

2b) Here's a list:

-Top 10 recruiting classes, and have you seen the class we will be bringing in next year? (I think some of your complaints about the defense will be fixed shortly)

-First ACC Championship in 20 years, that's why Bowden was fired no?

-Beat Auburn twice in a row, first time in what 60 years?

-10 win season

All I'm saying is that it's fine to criticize, but you also have to give credit where credit is due.

You need to be permanently banned.

Sep 20, 2012, 5:14 AM [ in reply to what a moronic post. I haven't mentioned other coaches in ]

You don't critique; you whine, distort, and argue. I hate your posts, and wish you would never post again.

63-17

wait a minute...

Sep 20, 2012, 5:17 AM [ in reply to what a moronic post. I haven't mentioned other coaches in ]

so you are blue caddie?

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Yeah - he's admitted on here that he is bc***

Sep 20, 2012, 7:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

You didn't know that?

Sep 20, 2012, 8:39 AM [ in reply to wait a minute... ]

I learned it when he hadn't posted for a while so I went to click on his profile from a Tmail he sent me to see if he had posted recently and it automatically reverted to his new Lowcountry_Raconteur profile. They are one in the same 100%

Re: You didn't know that?

Sep 20, 2012, 8:51 AM

wait, so it's the same account with a different name? How did he change his name?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

crumpmail***

Sep 20, 2012, 8:52 AM

I don't know but my old Tmails still list Blue Caddy as the

Sep 20, 2012, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Re: You didn't know that? ]

sender, but when you click on Blue Caddy to check out the profile it links to Lowcountry_Raconteur's profile. Obviously the mods had to have helped him with this.

here you go

Sep 20, 2012, 8:40 AM [ in reply to wait a minute... ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=12207839

whoa.

Sep 20, 2012, 7:53 AM [ in reply to what a moronic post. I haven't mentioned other coaches in ]

Re: what a moronic post. I haven't mentioned other coaches in

Sep 20, 2012, 8:47 AM [ in reply to what a moronic post. I haven't mentioned other coaches in ]

I hear your criticism, but can you also tell me any positive things that dabo has done, to show me you are fair and balanced?

Surely the list you created of negatives is dabos's own personal list of goals for improvement.

I'd be curious to know what you do for a living? It would be fantastic to publicly see your performance appraisal and nit pick everything you do over the course of the year.

News flash, There are 120+ FBS schools in america. Clemson, right now, is in the top 5% of those schools based on national rankings. You are comparing Clemson's weakness to Alabama and LSU for god sakes.

Dabo had 45 freshman or RS freshman on the roster last year, and probably overachieved. Young teams have let downs like GT, NCS. 10 wins was impressive.

Carolina was a legit Top 10 team last year and the game was on the road. Give it a rest already.

there it is***

Nov 29, 2012, 8:21 PM [ in reply to what a moronic post. I haven't mentioned other coaches in ]

Ok well here you go

Sep 20, 2012, 12:33 AM

On your little list you made in another thread a couple of the higlights were losing to our rival and losing games we're not supposed to lose.

Give me a big boy head coach that knows what they're doing that both haven't happened to in at least the last 3 years. Go ahead take your time. May take you awhile to find one.

And as far as facts go, here's a couple for you.

Sep 20, 2012, 12:38 AM

2 division titles in 3 full years.
1 ACC title in 3 full years.

Refresh my memory on when that's happened in the last 20 years? Did Hatfield win anymore without Ford's players? Did West win an ACC title? How about Bowden? No, you mean Bowden didn't even win the division either? Huh, you don't say.

You can criticize all you want and you can spin that any way you want, but the FACT is he did.

I think that was an official admitting to being Blue_Caddy

Sep 20, 2012, 4:19 AM

Interesting. How many times have we heard, "I don't know who BC is" or "Why do you keep referring to me as BC.". Yeah and Nixon wasn't a crook either. Looks like you just told the whole world who you were by singing like a canary.

And as far as your post below, bravo sir! Could not have said it better myself.

he did not deny being b_c, that much is true..

Sep 20, 2012, 4:29 AM

but nixon did/done no more/less than any other president, and, he lived up to his promise of getting us out of 'nam.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lowlife Raccoon, Blew Crappie, it's all just a name...

Sep 20, 2012, 7:39 AM [ in reply to I think that was an official admitting to being Blue_Caddy ]

The sad realization that he will never be happy and cannot abide others finding success and fulfillment continues to devour what is left of his petulant soul.

Having therefore determined his lot in life is to be miserable, he therefore dedicates his time to taking as many down with him as he can.

More's the pity for those who listen.

To paraphrase Auntie Mame: "Clemson is an earthbound banquet to enjoy, and some poor saps choose to starve to death."

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, don't give the racoons a bad name by associating them

Sep 20, 2012, 8:31 AM

with him!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is awesome!***

Sep 20, 2012, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Lowlife Raccoon, Blew Crappie, it's all just a name... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 3,153
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic