»
Topic: herbi is drunk a 2 loss uga team should not move up
Replies: 27   Last Post: Dec 1, 2018 11:13 PM by: morbidtiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 27  

herbi is drunk a 2 loss uga team should not move up

[5]
Posted: Dec 1, 2018 9:49 PM

over an undefeated team gtfo with that bs..so sick of the sec nut hugging

he smokin something***

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 9:50 PM

esecspn is why he said it.***

Re: herbi is drunk a 2 loss uga team should not move up

SEC runs ESPN

2019 white level member

[2]
Posted: Dec 1, 2018 9:53 PM

A 2 loss non conf champ who just got torched by a backup qb and went full ###### with a fake punt in the 4th qtr.

“If anything they move up.”
-Kirk

Ludicrous.

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 9:52 PM

They shouldn't even be in!

2019 white level member

[1]

No kidding.....I wasn't sure I heard that correctly. At 2 losses Georgia should not be in the top 4 no matter how well they played bama in a loss.

by that logic lsu should be 3 because

they curb stomped uga

he's not wrong

do you think Notre Dame, Ohio State, and Oklahoma are better all around teams that UGA? Notre Dame SHOULD NOT be rewarded for not having to play this week and risk injuries. take away the two losses and just watch and compare the two teams, and UGA is clearly the better team

yes... im sick of the eye test bull chit

at what point does it end does a 5 loss team at some point earn the benefit of saying "we are better than that 1 loss team" a two loss team who didn win their conference championship should be no where near the top four

Re: he's not wrong

[1]
Posted: Dec 1, 2018 9:55 PM

This better team crap is absurd when 1 team has 2 losses and the other team is undefeated. You should be rewarded for going undefeated.

lmao you sound like UCF***

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 9:59 PM

Re: lmao you sound like UCF***

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 10:06 PM

They are rewarded....they'll get a great bowl game that they would never get to otherwise. An undefeated non power 5 team isn't the same as a undefeated power 5 team or a ND. Come'on man.

So why even keep score?

[2]
Posted: Dec 1, 2018 9:55 PM

If it doesn't matter how many games you lose, then what's the point?

ES(EC)PN is trying to expand the playoff to eight, and the quickest way to do that is to stuff two SEC teams in there at the expense of three power five conferences.

2019 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Notre Dame should not be in without playing for a

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 9:57 PM

conference championship. Period, no matter how good anybody "thinks" they are.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

All the ESPN talking heads are saying the same thing. Coincidence?

I think he's got it all wrong. The whole point should be to

[2]
Posted: Dec 1, 2018 9:54 PM

get completely away from the "eye test"/"beauty contest", which is highly subjective and prone to bias. Yet, that's exactly what he's promoting. Imagine if, in the NFL, a "committe" told a division winner they could not play in the playoff, but instead voted for the second place team in their place. Absurd.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

You guys still don’t understand how the CFP works

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 9:58 PM

They want the four best teams. UGA just lost by one score to the unanimous best team in the country. OU hasn’t beaten anyone and tOSU got taken to the woodshed by Purdue. So you can talk all you want about being the champion of a weak conference, the fact is UGA would kill both of those teams the same way we did over the last four years.

lsu cur stomped uga so they should be in as well

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 9:59 PM

they passed the eye test

That's your opinion as to what UGA and Oklahoma

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 10:03 PM

would or would not do, and that's the whole problem. It should not be left up to opinion. Why even have a playoff? Just go back to voting on the best team (opinion).

- H. L. Mencken

Not my opinion

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 10:08 PM

UGA beat them last year and we beat them twice a couple years before that when they had Mayfield and a better offense. They haven’t beaten anyone this year and they have no defense. When Oklahoma actually beats someone then I’ll pay attention to them.

LOL! It's nothing but your opinion.

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 10:25 PM

- H. L. Mencken

We’ll see who’s LOL’ing tomorrow***

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 10:27 PM

LOL!***

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 11:12 PM

- H. L. Mencken

I think they are one of the four best teams, but i also

[1]

think that your resume has to mean something. If Vegas was picking the top 4, UGA would be in, but i absolutely don't think they should be in the CFP ahead of OU.

UGA got blow out by an AVG LSU team and choked tonight. If they get in, it’s a fraud

They got blown out by Auburn last year too and then

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 10:10 PM

played light's out for the rest of the season. They were doing the same thing this year, they just ran into Bama 2 games earlier. I don't think they should be in the CFP this year, but they are one of the four best teams.

That Has to Be a Forced ###### by Producers***

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 11:13 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 27  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Charlotte
FOR SALE: GREAT SEATS behind the Clemson bench. 4 rows from the portal which makes for easy in, easy out. $100...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1538 people have read this post