Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ranting about Record against USC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Ranting about Record against USC

Nov 21, 2012, 9:55 AM

TO ALL YOU CLEMSON FANS-

To hear you sit here and talk about the record of the Carolina and Clemson football team over the passed 100 years is ridiculous. You have lost 3 years in a row, each year determines which team is better. Not who has won most in the time these teams have met. And on Dabo's part, you can't brag about a school and making accomplishments that you have not done. Spurrier does not sit here and brag about stuff South Carolina has done in the past but what South Carolina has done under his coaching. Be proud of what your doing as a coach not what someone previous to you did. The battle will be decided this Saturday, and win or loss I know the Clemson fans will always avert back to the fact that you guys are leading the series against us. In in all reality I could care a less what you say just hope to ruin your chances of getting in a BCS bowl.

Also on another note:
The Tiger Walk is an Auburn tradition and has been since 1969, it sickens me that Dabo and all you Clemson fans think its okay to just copy traditions. Make up your own, I know the SEC is the best in college football not only in Defense but their tradtions as well. And your now even burning a similar version of Cocky. Used to just be the funeral now your burning it to try and keep up with Carolina, to bad we burned a 30ft tiger compared to your baby 3 to 4 foot pathetic excuse for a Gamecock mascot. And don't get me started on Howards rock... thats about the dumbest #### I've ever seen. Someone gave you a rock from Death Valley, Ca and you put it on a monument. Only a Clemson person would have the stupidity to frame a rock. Glad a Gamecock got to put their hat on that god awful thing. Next time hope someone pisses on it.

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND AND GO GAMECOCKS!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

holy little brother syndrome, batman!

Nov 21, 2012, 9:56 AM

what in the world in carolina's past could Spurrier possibly brag about? 0-21?

Message was edited by: cutiger51908®

Re: Ranting about Record against USC

Nov 21, 2012, 9:57 AM

Spurrier does not sit here and brag about stuff South Carolina has done in the past ]\

Have you looked at your past? LOL

Go home coot.

He's not a coot. His handle says tigerfan... :-)***

Nov 21, 2012, 10:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

unfortunately we can't make the pulse go negative, huh?***

Nov 21, 2012, 9:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

If scar had a past to be proud of, im sure you would be.

Nov 21, 2012, 10:01 AM

Go home dirt ######. I hope to see you in DEATH VALLEY this saturday. Its going to be a LONG night for you coots.

LOL @ tigerfan4293***

Nov 21, 2012, 10:00 AM

Nov 21, 2012, 10:00 AM

I think this guy is battling with his inner TigerFan. He wants to convert but its a conflict for him. His screen name says it all.

Look brother. I know its hard to be a gamecock fan. Come on over and join us. We will welcome you with open arms.

No we won't! He sounds too stupid to be a Tiger Fan, Clint!***

Nov 21, 2012, 10:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No we won't! He sounds too stupid to be a Tiger Fan, Clint!***

Nov 21, 2012, 10:07 AM

Maybe so Joey, but there is always hope. If Darth Vader can come back... well

touché***

Nov 21, 2012, 10:15 AM

Spurrier doesnt brag about the Carquest bowl?

Nov 21, 2012, 10:02 AM

Anchors away? Starting, and losing the brawl? Players stealing electronics from their own athletic department?

Or under Spurrier's reigns getting the everliving sh*t kicked out of them in their lone shot at a championship?

So y'all will shut the #### up when you get your #####

kicked this year because your wins will be in the past.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like somone took it in the @$$ from his daddy***

If you could care less why are you here?***

Nov 21, 2012, 10:05 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

carolina has never done anything in the past......

Nov 21, 2012, 10:07 AM

therefore there is nothing to brag about!!!!!

how pathetic are you that you occupy your time

Nov 21, 2012, 10:10 AM

by coming on a CLEMSON message board, make up a handle calling yourself a Tiger "fan" just to come and type a ridiculous (poorly thought out and spelled) rant....

"spurrier does not sit here and brag about stuff south carolina has done in the past"
- well that's because there hasn't been anything to brag about in the past....period.

"the tiger walk is an Auburn tradition"
- noted...however, it's a tradition MANY college football teams now use...including most of your beloved $EC. Sidenote, don't you guys do something similar?

"Don't get me started on Howard's rock...that's about the dumbest ### I've ever seen"
-first off, you stay classy...second, you mean that rock that players rub before they run down the hill, which oh by the way, is widely considered (by MULTIPLE outlets, mind you) one of the greatest traditions in college sports?

"Next time hope someone pisses on it."
-Which is why we'll be keeping G.A. Mangus clear of the hell

Message was edited by: flyintiger23®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So your overall losing record to Duke is off the table?***

Nov 21, 2012, 10:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We gonna beat you so bad you are going to FART FEATHERS!***

Nov 21, 2012, 10:13 AM

Suck it fagboy***

Nov 21, 2012, 10:16 AM

Nov 21, 2012, 10:16 AM

Jealous, insecure and knowing they are about to get beat down on Saturday night in the Valley.

LOL...letting his lifelong butthurt out on our board

Nov 21, 2012, 10:18 AM

Thanks for the laugh!

You think a rock is stupid? What do you you think about a

Nov 21, 2012, 10:19 AM

chicken in a cage with a bunch of smoke?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hedges from UGA, towels from Pittsburgh ....

Nov 21, 2012, 10:22 AM

intro from a Elvis Presley, Rub a Chicken, Sandstorm euro trash music implemented after Zombie Nation

.......who steals traditions again?

Re: hedges from UGA, towels from Pittsburgh ....

Nov 21, 2012, 10:50 AM

are so great. Believe me, I sent Daughter to SC and Son to CU..and I know a little about both schools & athletic traditions..and you sir are not a Clemson in any way or form.

Just because the SEC has gotten tons of money from ESPN which has allowed your school to spend $5,000,000 or more per year, for years, on getting your act together down in that h*ll hole called Cola..doesn't make current tradition real or meaningful in a lasting way, or make up for no significant past tradition..or at least any that one can actually remember being special.

SC will never have the Esprit de Corps that Clemson has from its proud Military heritage..or having world famous John Heisman as HC..or a National Championship title..or a HC to rival Danny Ford..or Frank Howard..or a supporter like Pitchfork Ben Tillman..and our school is named for a person (Tom Clemson), and not a federally inspired state name which allowed you a 100 year jump on us financially, more grads & more money since located in the capitol where all the political crooks come to work.

Also, you won't ever have a stadium that sits on the beautiful campus near a lake, or a record setting Alumni Athletic organization (IPTAY) that was the nation's very first to be formed in the manner that it was, the first to raise $1M (then $2, $5, etc), had the largest number of members for 50 years, and was the model for many others across the country.

Get over it..you have an above average to very good brand of football in Cola "now"..and when 67 year old Stevie retires in a year or two..you may wish you had DABO..someone with enthusiasm, morals and a winning team which actually loves him rather than being afraid of him knowing he won't throw them off the bus.

Good luck "losing" to us "again" in DV SUCKER!

GoTiGERS...beat the #####...BAD!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HEy, git the h*ll off our TiGER Board if your "traditions"

Nov 21, 2012, 10:51 AM

*see my post above for content within post title.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2012, 10:23 AM

You mean Spurrier wasn't bragging about your 1995 Carquest Bowl title, the first ever bowl win in school history????

You have to have history to talk about history, coot. Something you obviously know nothing about.

Now go run along and hide with all your chicken friends. EVERYONE knows what's coming this weekend. Most just aren't as foolish as you to be talking smack. Heck, even your coach is practically pleading for Dabo to take it easy on them. IT"S NOT GONNA HAPPEN, your beatdown awaits you at 7:15 EST Saturday, November 24th. Enjoy.

U mispelled 4293 it's 6317***

Nov 21, 2012, 10:24 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well you have done it. that is EASILY the DAPOTY

Nov 21, 2012, 10:24 AM

its meanderings and contradictions and lunacy takes the prize here in late November.

There's so much to say...

Nov 21, 2012, 10:25 AM

but I just... can't. lol

Good luck Saturday, dirtpecker.

Own less, do more.

Never mind. I had to do it.

Nov 21, 2012, 10:34 AM

TO ALL YOU CLEMSON FANS-

"To hear you sit here and talk about the record of the Carolina and Clemson football team over the passed 100 years is ridiculous."

Passed? I think you mean "past."

"And on Dabo's part, you can't brag about a school and making accomplishments that you have not done."

I wasn't aware that you "do" accomplishments.

"Spurrier does not sit here and brag about stuff South Carolina has done in the past but what South Carolina has done under his coaching."

'Cuz they ain't done $hit, peckerface. When you're at the bottom of the barrel, you can only go up.

"Be proud of what your doing as a coach not what someone previous to you did."

It's "you're" and "prior to".

"The battle will be decided this Saturday, and win or loss I know the Clemson fans will always avert back to the fact that you guys are leading the series against us."

It's "win or lose" and "revert".

"In in all reality I could care a less what you say just hope to ruin your chances of getting in a BCS bowl."

You could care less? That means you care...

"The Tiger Walk is an Auburn tradition and has been since 1969, it sickens me that Dabo and all you Clemson fans think its okay to just copy traditions."

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. You. Name three original USuCk traditions.

"Make up your own, I know the SEC is the best in college football not only in Defense but their tradtions as well."

Yeah, sure. You're just oozing with "tradtion," aren't you?

"And your now even burning a similar version of Cocky."

YOU'RE.

"Used to just be the funeral now your burning it to try and keep up with Carolina, to bad we burned a 30ft tiger compared to your baby 3 to 4 foot pathetic excuse for a Gamecock mascot."

YOU'RE!!! And your mascot IS the pathetic excuse for a mascot. We didn't have to stretch that one, kid.

Yeah, I had to go grammar nazi on your ###. I guess you have a degree from YOUR school?

Own less, do more.

Says the juvenile with the name

Nov 21, 2012, 10:29 AM

Tigerfan.

Ashamed to have a user name that reflects your true colors?

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Dat guy, he gon hab heem a hart at tack

Nov 21, 2012, 10:30 AM

hopeably...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2012, 10:38 AM

Why dont you go back into your hole now

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic