Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m in Miami Beach until Monday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 402

I’m in Miami Beach until Monday

Aug 16, 2019, 9:00 AM

I’m here with my wife. The ratio of attractive women is about the same as it is back home in Charleston. But the women that are attractive here are off the chart. The hotties are of all ethnic groups; Latinos, blacks and whites. It’s kind of odd when you see a girl here and you think is your basic good looking white chick but here she is often from Cuba. I mostly think of Hispanics being dark hair and dark completion but that is often not the case. A married man that is not so dedicated to his marriage would struggle with temptation here. We went out to eat along ocean Blvd on south beach last night. Good looking women were hanging out all over the place in bikinis and this was around 10pm. It’s not the case where they just came off the beach. These girls were all dolled up with makeup and hair and the bikini was there choice of clothing for the night. Most had a see through coverup which kind of dressed up the bikini.

Before I got all distracted with the trim (do people still call good looking girls trim?) we took a guided tour of the Art Deco district of south beach. I really enjoyed it. The Miami Design Preservation conducted the tour. I highly recommend it if you are in architecture or construction. We only have a couple of Art Deco buildings in downtown Charleston so I did not about know the different types of it or it’s evolution.

The free trolley that takes you from point A to point B along Miami Beach is a zoo. We saw a cast of characters from all over the world getting on and off the trolley. Very entertaining to say the least. Almost everyone here has a foreign accent and have roots from other parts of the world. I have yet to hear anyone here speak with a southern accent.

While alcohol on the beach here is illegal the word on the streets is its ok to take beer there if you do it discreetly and don't make a scene. So our plan is to have a beach day and bring a few cold ones with us. I’ll try to keep my wife from sunbathing nude so we can enjoy the beer without the po po is issuing us a citation for alcohol.

The weather here is the same as Charleston during the day time but it’s cooler here when the sun goes down, much cooler or so it seems. As you walk ocean Blvd in south beach each restaurant/bar has music that is probably a little too loud for my taste. I wish it were a little quieter but I also realize I am not their target audience. So where do the people that are my age go? Not sure yet.

Before we came here we heard reports of sargassum (sea weed) were all along the beaches. We haven’t seen any yet. Bottom line is e are having a blast and on top of that it’s a free trip that my wife won through her work. Actually we are making money on this trip since we rented out our house while we are here.

Peace out and Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I want to believe that you are on south beach.

Aug 16, 2019, 9:09 AM

I really do. Perhaps links to some of your vacation photos would make your review much more compelling.

Por ejemplo, "The water is a murky green/blue, perhaps because of a recent summer storm. You can see what I'm talking about here, in this photo"

https://images.app.goo.gl/yRanr3W3QRyLeWzP8

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the taste of your post is poor

Aug 16, 2019, 9:30 AM

Pictures of chicks in bikinis is missing.

I’m going to guess you do not like sugar in your pound cake.

^^^this***

Aug 16, 2019, 9:41 AM

I don't know how old you are, but most people just go to

Aug 16, 2019, 9:43 AM

the Keys. Islamorada is my favorite, a lot of people like Marathon. Key West sucks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't know how old you are, but most people just go to

Aug 16, 2019, 10:11 AM

I’m 61. I’ve been to the keys many times. To islamorado and key west. I like key west. Islamorado is nice if you are into fishing. The beaches in the keys generally suck. Very little sandy beach. The ocean floor is coral and hurts to walk on.

I'm into drinking beer and riding around on a boat so

Aug 16, 2019, 10:25 AM

Islamorada is like heaven on earth to me. Head out to Alligator reef, do some snorkeling, go back gulf side and run through all those little cuts. I'd love to make a run out to the Dry Tortugas next time. You gotta have a boat in South Florida though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

head a bit north to Haulover

Aug 16, 2019, 10:10 AM

no girls in bikinis

i mean girls in no bikinis

Re: I’m in Miami Beach until Monday

Aug 16, 2019, 10:20 AM

mebbe you'll run into Luke ##### down there....tell him Russo says hello

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hybHmORCMo

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

TL;DR no pigs you suck***

Aug 16, 2019, 10:48 AM

Replies: 9
| visibility 402
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic