Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We should all take Big Dex’s lead
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

We should all take Big Dex’s lead

Dec 27, 2018, 8:01 PM

Be grateful for his accomplishments, his leadership and most importantly his integrity. If he can accept this outcome so can we. The ones who aren’t going to accept it is the entire ND team, coaches and fans when we wipe their team off the field! This team was great up until this announcement now it’s completely and totally focused on DOMINANCE, Go Tigers, destroy the Irish!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We should also have his back

Dec 27, 2018, 8:04 PM

I don’t believe he knowingly violated the rules.

he didn't. Watch his response. There is zero chance

Dec 27, 2018, 8:06 PM

he was making that up. He was sincere, there was no thinking of what to say it was genuine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We should also have his back

Dec 27, 2018, 8:11 PM [ in reply to We should also have his back ]

I agree completely. Their needs to be a HUGE lawsuit against the manufacturers of these products. Also, it’s funny how the NCAA does absolutely nothing when proven in federal court that major programs are paying players and UNCHEAT invents entirety new ways to cheat and these kids are suspended for a minuscule trace of a substance. Makes no sense but some are held to different standards than others.

No one believes he did this on purpose

Dec 27, 2018, 8:16 PM [ in reply to We should also have his back ]

Even the gamecocks who are crowing that this is evidence that there's a doping problem on our team know better. They'll never admit it but they know better.

The NCAA is the only body actually stupid enough to believe they're doing the right thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic