Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Quotable: Clemson, South Carolina coaches and players talk Clemson win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

New Story: Quotable: Clemson, South Carolina coaches and players talk Clemson win

Nov 28, 2015, 6:09 PM

Quotable: Clemson, South Carolina coaches and players talk Clemson win

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney and players and South Carolina interim head coach Shawn Elliott talk about the Tigers’ win. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sh&*$ty, trashy coach. Wanted to hit Deshaun more?

Nov 28, 2015, 6:51 PM

He deserves the unemployment line.

Re: Sh&*$ty, trashy coach. Wanted to hit Deshaun more?

Nov 28, 2015, 7:05 PM

That's football. I didn't take it as him implying to injure Deshaun but he's referring to putting more pressure on him during those QB runs and blitz plays

Nov 28, 2015, 7:19 PM [ in reply to Sh&*$ty, trashy coach. Wanted to hit Deshaun more? ]

Excuse me bc I'm not trying to be critical or rude to you but, isn't it the opposing team job to stop the best player their opponents has on the field. How many times have we said we will have to stop so or so to have a chance to win. I've got no love-none for their coach, they are all one of the same to me, but he did know who he had to stop for them to have a chance, and he was 100% correct. He just couldn't do what he knew he had to do!!! Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's called football. You try and hit the guy with the ball.***

Nov 28, 2015, 7:38 PM [ in reply to Sh&*$ty, trashy coach. Wanted to hit Deshaun more? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

###? I don't like Elliot but he was as classy today as I've

Nov 28, 2015, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Sh&*$ty, trashy coach. Wanted to hit Deshaun more? ]

ever seen a coach of the coots. Whether I think it's sincere or not is irrelevant but I have absolutely no issue with anything Shawn Elliot has said this year. I do know he was a pompous #### when they were actually decent so I'll never like the guy but I haven't heard him say anything negative about Clemson or our players/ coaches since he's been the interim head coach.

Re: ###? I don't like Elliot but he was as classy today as I've

Nov 28, 2015, 9:16 PM

I beg to differ. He showed what a classless coach he was by the way he yelled and screamed at his players. Chasing a player down after he missed a play the way he did, that is no longer the way of coaching especially on national television. Screaming at your team in the locker room to fire them up is one thing. But not at an individual. He will deservedly be looking for another job.

he chased down a player because he got a 15 yard

Nov 28, 2015, 9:17 PM

penalty that gave Clemson great field position.

I got no problem with that

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he chased down a player because he got a 15 yard

Nov 28, 2015, 9:26 PM

Don't you think he knew it? Talk to him in the locker room and save the sprints for the gymnasium. You'll save a lot of face important in the coaching game.

Nov 28, 2015, 8:00 PM [ in reply to Sh&*$ty, trashy coach. Wanted to hit Deshaun more? ]

I'm sure he will be unemployed but his comment was not meant as you suggeat. Just football talk.

Re: New Story: Quotable: Clemson, South Carolina coaches and players talk Clemson win

Nov 28, 2015, 8:47 PM

Can anyone fathom why we didn't throw it downfield more often? When we did it worked. So why did we stop?

I think we pressed the run game a little too much today.

Re: New Story: Quotable: Clemson, South Carolina coaches and players talk Clemson win

Nov 28, 2015, 9:22 PM

USC played their safeties 15 yds off the line so the pass read was not there. Watson took what was given and was successful on the few long throws because they were open. He just didn't throw downfield when it was covered and did not throw any interceptions as a result.

Nov 28, 2015, 9:26 PM

Is it just me or did fat dabo's statements sound like going away comments?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

"A team without a bunch of great men would’ve quit a long

Nov 29, 2015, 7:49 AM

time ago." I guess in Elliot's eyes great men don't quit. I think this was a comment made for OBS.

Nov 29, 2015, 8:59 AM

I like Dabo's comment after the game - "I congratulated Coach Elliott after the game and it’s a real credit to them and their coaching staff that they competed like that. They played with a lot of passion and they did not quit. I have a lot of respect for them."

Are you listening, Steve Spurrier? You quit on your coaches, your team, and the university that gave you the opportunity. You are one sorry excuse for a real coach!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic