Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Michigan defender sees Venables dance, says Tigers are in a "great position"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

New Story: Michigan defender sees Venables dance, says Tigers are in a "great position"

Jun 15, 2018, 8:18 AM

Michigan defender sees Venables dance, says Tigers are in a "great position"

The first trip to Clemson left a lasting impression for 3-star defensive end Ruke Orhorhoro, who got to see defensive coordinator Brent Venables break out his dance moves.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is his wingspan?

Jun 15, 2018, 8:22 AM

He looks like a future stud DT.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: What is his wingspan?

Jun 15, 2018, 8:32 AM

Looks like a another future star Clemson DLineman!! Come down south Big Boy!

Re: New Story: Michigan defender sees Venables dance, says Tigers are in a "great position"

Jun 15, 2018, 8:58 AM

With pretty much everybody that visits Clemson, they come away stating that the Clemson coaches and the Clemson environment along with everything else seems to be totally genuine. Well, that is only bc nothing is practiced or rehearsed. What they see and feel when at Clemson, it's just an average, normal day at Clemson. I have never known the Clemson daily environment being anything other than welcoming and very genuine, and that is just the Clemson way!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Michigan defender sees Venables dance, says Tigers are in a "great position"

Jun 15, 2018, 9:41 AM

Well said! Here is definitely something in them hills! GO TIGERS!!!

Jun 15, 2018, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Michigan defender sees Venables dance, says Tigers are in a "great position" ]

And yet, if you read things from the morons over at FGF, almost all of them say that Dabo doesn't have a genuine bone in his body.

I'll take the word of the countless recruits and players that get to be around Dabo first hand over the opinions of a bunch of butthurt Gamecocks.

null

Jun 15, 2018, 2:44 PM

PJSmith said:

And yet, if you read things from the morons over at FGF, almost all of them say that Dabo doesn't have a genuine bone in his body.

I'll take the word of the countless recruits and players that get to be around Dabo first hand over the opinions of a bunch of butthurt Gamecocks.

Over butt hurt coots that has Dabo turn the tables on them without a win in sight for them in no telling how many years that it will take them to win another game over us. Nobody in the world expect them to ever have a kind or nice word about Dabo!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2018, 9:00 AM

BV has quite a dance routine on the sideline during every game . He has some pretty solid moves ... and I could see him on Dances w/the Stars someday .

4 and 5 stars , mostly .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 15, 2018, 10:39 AM

Welcome to the south big fella! Come on down, learn from the best there is, have fun, get your degree, and play for a title. Because we WILL be going back my friend.

Jun 15, 2018, 11:36 AM

Multiple times...

Jun 15, 2018, 1:47 PM

The kid is committing to us. Book it!
He canceled his other trips which is always a requirement of Dabo (even though he hasn’t publicly committed yet).

Wish Dabo could sign 50 ... one from each state.***

Jun 15, 2018, 2:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"has decided not to take a trip to Michigan" ... uh oh,

Jun 15, 2018, 4:17 PM

Be careful young man, lest you find yourself in the midst of a Jim Harbaugh sleepover.

:)

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic