Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Most embarrassing restroom experience at a Clemson sporting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Most embarrassing restroom experience at a Clemson sporting

Feb 23, 2015, 8:54 PM

event. Go.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I forget what year but...

Feb 23, 2015, 9:38 PM

it was a home football game against dook and a dook fan kept trying to look at my manhood at the urinal....

At Duke no doors on the toilets in the bathroom.....

Feb 23, 2015, 9:50 PM

Thank goodness I didn't have to #2 but I felt sorry for the poor Sap I saw who did- in front of everyone who passed through.

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

Not me, but...

Feb 23, 2015, 9:57 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qQthwyF2LqY

Think we spotted a coot...lol***

Feb 24, 2015, 11:14 AM

i just....i'm sorry, but nothing would work under those

Feb 24, 2015, 11:31 AM [ in reply to At Duke no doors on the toilets in the bathroom..... ]

circumstances for me. I did have a student tell me recently what goes into taking a dump in Iraq when there just aren't bathrooms available. Kind of glad I did not decide to do military service! :)

Good thing you doods didn't live in Johnstone in the 80's

Feb 24, 2015, 11:34 AM [ in reply to At Duke no doors on the toilets in the bathroom..... ]

No stall doors -- and no stall walls :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Good thing you doods didn't live in Johnstone in the 80's

Feb 24, 2015, 12:18 PM

That just sounds terrible. I think I would rather live in Cuba.

LOL. ABout ten years ago in the mens room at Littlejohn two

Feb 23, 2015, 9:57 PM

little boys, about 4 or 5 each were doing their business at a urinal on one end and their dad was at the complete other end with about 6 or 7 men in between. The two young boys were right beside a friend of mine, when, all of a sudden they stepped back from the urinal and started dueling it out right there in the mens room. It took their dad a little while to zip it up and get to them, while my 65 year old buddy was yelling,"Whoa, whoa now, whoa!!".

We walked outside and my buddy said," Well, Partner, I just saw something right there that I have heard about all my life but never actually seen......"

About tenseconds later.....I got it!

Was tailgating near the shoeboxes and a very intoxicated

Feb 23, 2015, 10:14 PM

Lady in our party need to go to the bathroom. The line at the portojohns was prob 30 mins. She decided to squat under a bush, was wearing a skirt so it was easy. She was in plain view of all of us. And when she finished, lost her balance and fell in her own puddle. She was not invited back.

Not embarrassing for me, but I was standing next to a Coot .

Feb 24, 2015, 11:27 AM

at a urinal at the Clemson football game and as he was relieving himself he had his pocket change in one hand trying to count it. As he was doing do, he dropped a penny into the urinal. A second later I saw him toss a quarter into the urinal, so I turned to him and said, "why did you do that". He responded, "you didn't expect me to reach into the urinal for a quarter did you"? Gotta give the coot some credit!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I remember correctly,

Feb 24, 2015, 11:32 AM

@davidhood has a nice story lol...

Indeed I do

Feb 24, 2015, 11:45 AM

I was covering the Gator Bowl between Clemson and Nebraska and wasn't feeling well. I went into the men's room in the press box and stepped up to a urinal and was quickly followed in by legendary coach Tom Osborne. As so often happens, I needed to let a little air go but didn't wanna embarras myself in front of the coach. But it wouldn't be denied, and it was ferocious. Unbeknownst to me, another celebrity had entered the bathroom and I let it go just as he passed behind me. And Larry the Cable Guy screamed "git r Done!!!" to my horror. Coach just glared at both of us and walked away.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hahahaha! now thats funny +1 @davidhood

Feb 24, 2015, 11:55 AM

nm

Classic!***

Feb 24, 2015, 12:45 PM [ in reply to Indeed I do ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Most embarrassing restroom experience at a Clemson sporting

Feb 24, 2015, 11:38 AM

accidentally drinking out of those troughs that they called urinals in the old little john.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 24, 2015, 11:56 AM

Not necessarily embarrassing (Peach Bowl 2004) I heard one of our fans commented to the Tennessee fan that when our orange gear reaches their orange tint (through repeated washings), we usually through it out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Randomly looking at the guy next to you and saying

Feb 24, 2015, 12:38 PM

to him in a loud voice "Quit looking at my ####!" tends to cause embarrassment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to a story told to me...

Feb 24, 2015, 12:47 PM

A guy in overalls walks up to the trough with his young son in tow and says, "Son, don't pull out any more than you need to pee with. We don't want to embarrass anybody."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Feb 24, 2015, 6:32 PM

While not at a Clemson event, I was using the rest room at a WVU football game with my Clemson gear on. They were playing Syracuse. As I'm taking care of business, I hear from behind me ... "There's one of those Syracuse guys. Let's get him". Luckily, whoever was with him recognized the paw on the back of my jacket and told the guy it was Clemson.

Now that would have been embarrassing to be attacked while using the urinal!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic