Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don’t post much one on here...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 560

I don’t post much one on here...

Apr 26, 2018, 11:01 PM

But the liquor is doing the talking tonight.

Know what is better than getting drunk as #### on your anniversary a year after your wife walkable out the door on you?

Nothing.

Well, probably something, but right now nothing.

Oh and ####. I just saw Hayden hurst got drafted. Inteadastjng. His highlights didn’t show Clemson....odd. Well good for him I guess? The ravens.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don’t post much one on here...

Apr 26, 2018, 11:05 PM

7spots scok?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hahaha

Apr 26, 2018, 11:13 PM

No

hahaha

Apr 26, 2018, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Re: I don’t post much one on here... ]

No

lol marriage

Apr 27, 2018, 7:33 AM

woundn't you agree

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lol mawwiage

Apr 27, 2018, 8:07 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbqv3MwwVd8

Side note:
Pastor that married my wife and I was ####### the assistant pastor at the church at the time. News of affair got out when she tried to commit suicide. Pastor then booted from church. Pastor still married and preaching on at another church btw.

#truestory

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here. Let me fix that for you.....

Apr 27, 2018, 7:54 AM

Know what is better than laying some quality pipe on your anniversary a year after your wife walkable out the door on you?

Nothing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I laid some pipe after my divorce.

Apr 27, 2018, 9:27 AM

The women were fine but the quality wasn't there. My ex was old and fat but she knew stuff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Humm....

Apr 27, 2018, 9:44 AM

Ever wondered how she "knew stuff"? ;)

No.

Apr 27, 2018, 9:48 AM

Souix squaws all know stuff, primitive, raw and other stuff that would knock a white man senseless. My Cherokee blood is all that saved me, I reckon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe I should clarify. Knew versus learned.

Apr 27, 2018, 9:55 AM

If she already knew stuff, cool. If she learned stuff, notsocool. Nothing worse than never having ##### with your wife, and then when you finally do after months or years, she suddenly gives an awesome BJ when she never did before.

So I've heard. From a friend.

Sportfvcking your new 22 year old girlfriend?***

Apr 27, 2018, 8:24 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So my ex didn't divorce because I never...

Apr 27, 2018, 9:25 AM

remembered our anniversary? Whew, that's a load off.

I guess I'm truly one of the lucky ones.

Apr 27, 2018, 10:05 AM

I've not had even a moment of concern about my wife walking out on me. And I'm certain it has more to do with my charm than the fact I have a Murder & Torture vision board mounted for display in our den. You know, a vision board truly is a powerful tool to manifest your life desires by helping you narrow down your aspirations through the power of choice.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 560
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic