Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DON'T post on FFRF FB page!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

DON'T post on FFRF FB page!

Apr 25, 2014, 3:18 PM

I asked a very general question about what they hope to accomplish by doing what they do. NOTHING about Clemson at all. They immediately looked at my fb page, googled me and started an irate conversation filled with hate and anger saying I was a "lurking, lying, Christian Clemson fan" and I was ONLY there to start trouble etc. Unbelievable. Those people have some serious issues. I honestly think they're close to a militia type group maybe capable of doing people harm. Seriously, I had to delete the post because they were getting so upset and I said so little. They also mentioned that they have trolls on our boards and that there WAS a complaint filed from someone at Clemson siting that Dabo passed out shirts they had to wear as a team with scripture on it. Waste of time trying to discuss anything with them. I was very cordial and kept my cool and they FREAKED OUT! Creepy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DON'T post on FFRF FB page!

Apr 25, 2014, 3:53 PM

Look up FFRF(spell it out) employees and that will tell you how crazy this group is...made up of a lot of non Americans out to destroy us. When Clemson wins ...our goal will be to go after them and have them shut down.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2014, 4:58 PM

The Bible has long, long, long, ago warned us that these type of cults would rise in the name of destroying peoples faith in God. The only thing they have done with me, is to pisss me off for the way they speak of our God and our lord Jesus Christ. One thing I do know about them, we will never hear their begging and screams for forgiveness from H&ll!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you please point out all of these foreigners?

Apr 25, 2014, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Re: DON'T post on FFRF FB page! ]

http://ffrf.org/about/getting-acquainted
Looks pretty domestic to me. No offense, but you pretty much lose all credibility when you make such an innaccurate claim.

Re: Can you please point out all of these foreigners?

Apr 25, 2014, 5:37 PM

Why I am I not surprised that a coot would reply
like you did?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Found the lurker you speak of^^^***

Apr 25, 2014, 7:15 PM [ in reply to Can you please point out all of these foreigners? ]

Apr 26, 2014, 8:02 AM [ in reply to Can you please point out all of these foreigners? ]

Just being a coot around here, anything that comes from your mouth has to taste like chit to you. Well lets not beat around the bush here, only chit comes from your mouth!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2014, 10:22 AM [ in reply to Can you please point out all of these foreigners? ]

Who said "Foreigners?"

Apr 25, 2014, 4:07 PM

Just looked at the Web Page. Pat from SNL is on their board. It turns out she was a female after all.

Re: did you mean this one??? LOL

Apr 26, 2014, 1:11 AM

funny, but we were referring to it earlier...
wonder how FFRF feels about gun control & dueschebags? ;)

i think most of us would feel about them like Pete does d-bags at backstreets & folks like FFRF is why we should all carry guns! :)

death to the non believers!!!!

wait...wut!?

they must've struck a nerve on my radical siatic! ;)

haha. I'd like to see that militia.***

Apr 25, 2014, 4:23 PM

No, you really don't.

Apr 25, 2014, 7:38 PM

Nothing upsets me more than a guy hitting me with his purse or trying to scratch my eyes out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, you really don't.

Apr 26, 2014, 3:40 AM

and then running away to go tattle tale or whatever they call it.

Are we still talking about this?

Apr 25, 2014, 5:33 PM

Y'all do realize the more you keep up the righteous indignation towards the FFRF, the better it is for THEM, not Clemson. Just let them slink back under their rocks. They're like PETA--make a lot of noise with a publicity stunt aimed at a big target, get a lot of press, but if you give them the attention they deserve they will drop back off the face of the earth (until their next publicity stunt).

They know they are F!'d

Apr 25, 2014, 7:07 PM

That's the reason for the harsh reaction.

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Apr 25, 2014, 7:39 PM

What is this FB page that you speak of?

We Should All

Apr 25, 2014, 7:54 PM

go on there and tell them that they are not
allowed to celebrate Christmas or Easter or
anything like that. And then issue a formal
complaint if they do.

My young Friend, I've learned over the years that most of

Apr 25, 2014, 7:56 PM

those involved in fringe-type of groups adopt a false pseudo-intellectual air of superiority that allows for no civil discussion, thus, making them very quick to resort to name-calling and derision.

In other words, they are right; you are wrong; and the reason is because they say so! Therefore, I concluded many moons ago to refrain from engaging these types, thereby allowing them to wallow in their own delusive worlds.

And that's the attitude I prefer, regardless of the group, its members or their beliefs. Then again, one could ask, "Well, why are you on TigerNet?" lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ Best FFRF post I've seen yet.

Apr 26, 2014, 1:32 AM

This much truth is a felony in some countries. Very well said Hartins.

Re: i've been treated like a felon a few times today ;-)

Apr 26, 2014, 1:54 AM

i'd rather not focus on FFRF, or the spring pot limiting scandal, or the coots...

but it's hard to focus & that seems to be the scent in the air around here on t-net ;)

at least we're not smelling a bumch of dawg poo too!!!

WHATUP TigerBry?!

Oh you know me, a football fan on a religious forum

Apr 26, 2014, 1:59 AM

August can't get here soon enough.

Re: the closer it gets & with the expulsion of uneeded drama

Apr 26, 2014, 2:19 AM

on this team moving forward into summer & fall...
i think we are gonna be a kick@ss team this year!!!

Cole sounds like his head is right & all the cogs seem to be in place for something big, according to coach-speak, player comments, & the spring game.

i think we handle the dawgs and have trouble with FSU (can't call it), but then roll through everyone else, provided no devastating injuries or events...

that sound about right?

Re: My young Friend, I've learned over the years that most of

Apr 26, 2014, 6:39 AM [ in reply to My young Friend, I've learned over the years that most of ]

While I do believe I am younger than yourself, I have also become quite aware of the "pseudo intellectual" types. It's impossible to have a discussion with these types of people because they have a bloated sense of self and because they are standing on what they believe to be "higher moral ground" their ideas should not be discussed, but adhered to

If you don't know the type I speak of, walk into your local coffee shop and look around....

Re: My young Friend, I've learned over the years that most of

Apr 26, 2014, 8:15 AM

Its the only time they have ever been allowed to be a part of anything in their pathetic little lives. Without any idea of what they are really representing, they are being told that they are doing a great job by their loser leader. The cliche the blind leading the blind, couldn't have been a better fit....

What did you expect?***

Apr 25, 2014, 8:54 PM

who do these people think they are messing with?

Apr 25, 2014, 9:09 PM

we are WAY out of their league.

Just tell them you are praying for them

Apr 25, 2014, 10:34 PM

Nothing more. That likely irritates them more than anything.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just tell them you are praying for them - L O L!!!

Apr 26, 2014, 1:16 AM

BLESS THEIR LITTLE BITTY HEARTS!

:-P

Apr 26, 2014, 8:23 AM

DAN BARKER FFRF President

Minister Turned Atheist

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2014, 8:24 AM

http://ffrf.org/about/getting-acquainted/dan-barker