Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
h8n, i got a better layaway plan for you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 362

h8n, i got a better layaway plan for you

Jun 7, 2017, 10:46 AM

In the good old days of Black Friday, before stores like Best Buy started getting very crafty and clandestine with their deals (8+ years ago), there used to be a slight buffer where someone would leak the sales and the items wouldn't be removed from the shelves.

I don't remember specifically but they had a system to prevent you from purchasing then price matching retroactively. As soon as this happened I strolled on down to Best Buy, took a bunch of stuff that I wanted, and put it in their dryers and washing machines. Basically whatever hiding place that didn't look like it got a lot of browsing or consideration. Then when Black Friday comes: sleep in, head to the store around noon and pull the door busters out of a washing machine.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You wear a little bag of gold around your neck at all times,

Jun 7, 2017, 10:49 AM

don't you? This isn't as bad as the guy who said he bought the extended warranty on grills, and then took them back in 2-3 years though. Can't remember who that was.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 362
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic