Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My facebook post this morning for rivalry week:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 741

My facebook post this morning for rivalry week:

Nov 19, 2012, 9:23 AM

Rivalry week:

In light of all the Thanksgiving posts and blah blah blah, I'd like to take a second to be thankful that the University of South Carolina has stepped up it's game lately, and actually made our rivalry exciting again. For a long long time for Clemson fans, the South Carolina game was just an afterthought, an automatic "W". Obviously this is no longer the case, and I believe it's good for both schools and the entire state, even though Clemson has been at the losing end for the last 3 years. I'm hopeful that will change this weekend, but still expect a close game.

That being said, there are plenty of things where Clemson and South Carolina are complete opposite. Ours is an offensive team, theirs is based on defense. Clemson has a National Title and multiple conference championships. South Carolina has 5th place SEC rings. Clemson has rolling hills, a small college town, and a lake. South Carolina has an urban jungle with con...crete, 5 points, and multiple robberies after each home game. Clemson has Dabo, a young, energetic coach who you wouldn't mind taking home to meet your mom. South Carolina has Spurrier who, while good at x's and o's, consistently throws his players under the bus in a loss, but takes all the credit for himself in his wins.

There is one thing Clemson and Carolina graduates all have in common, however. Maybe this is part of the reason why those dressed in Garnet hate everything Orange with a passion. All of them applied to Clemson!

http://www.clemsonrejects.com/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

im going to borrow that***

Nov 19, 2012, 9:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

go for it :)***

Nov 19, 2012, 11:10 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 741
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic