Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good news on Clemson women’s basketball
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Good news on Clemson women’s basketball

Jun 3, 2018, 7:55 PM

Clemson: received a commitment from Isis Lopes, a 5-10 point guard out of Melbourne, Australia. This is the third 2019 commit for new Tigers head coach Amanda Butler and her staff in the last month, following pledges from Kaylee Sticker, 6-0 W, Dawson County HS (Dawsonville, GA), and Danae McNeal, 5-10 G, Swansea HS (SC). Butler and company have also landed two transfers: Mikayla Hayes (6-2 FR forward, Brooklyn Park, MN / Florida) and Kendall Spray (5-7 SO guard, Lebanon, TN / UT
Taylor Hosendove, Camree Clegg and Ashley Williamson already signed with Clemson
Welcome to Clemson! Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

with a name like Isis, are you sure

Jun 3, 2018, 8:13 PM

she can get into the country?

Get into the country!? When she gets here she'll be

Jun 3, 2018, 9:07 PM

armed to the teeth.

https://www.wired.com/story/terror-industrial-complex-isis-munitions-supply-chain/

Watched her youtube video.

Jun 3, 2018, 8:20 PM

Handles the ball well and can shoot. Very good pickup.

glad to hear about the recruits

Jun 3, 2018, 8:32 PM

Under the previous regime, they missed out on a tremendous student-athlete from my hometown in PA. They recruited her, but backed off, saying she wasn’t quite the fit. NEWS ALERT: she signed with Holy Cross and played very well (5 points and 5 rebounds avg.) in every game last season and was an honors student. She earned all state honors as a freshman in high school. What a saw from this program over the past three years was plum pitiful. I wish Coach Butler the best. I’m tired of seeing rag tag playground style.

Re: Good news on Clemson women’s basketball

Jun 3, 2018, 10:01 PM

Go Paws,

I too am really impressed with Coach Bulter’s recruiting. I have two comments and questions. Has Williamson actually signed or just committed? She was weighing her options from what I read recently. What about Skylar Blackstock, W/F from Wando? She was highly rated. ESPN stills shows her as committed. I know a previously committed PG ended up elsewhere, but Butler clearly hit recruiting hard over her brief tenure.

Now I am interested in how she develops her players and the returning ones into a better squad.

Go Tigers!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic