Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Kirk Herbstreit on Clemson's future in 2020
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

TNET: Kirk Herbstreit on Clemson's future in 2020

Jan 19, 2020, 2:09 PM

Kirk Herbstreit on Clemson's future in 2020

ESPN College Football analyst Kirk Herbstreit talked about the future of Clemson's program after their 42-25 title loss to LSU on Monday night. "They lose , who Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Kirk Herbstreit on Clemson's future in 2020

Jan 19, 2020, 2:12 PM

Such great insight.
Thanks!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 19, 2020, 2:19 PM

Even Kirk sees how important Travis Etienne is to the team...wish the coaches could have seen that on Monday night but oh well it's over move on and get ready for spring practice and remember like always "The Best Is Yet To Come"

Jan 19, 2020, 2:48 PM

I really thought we'd adopt a strategy more like what Titans did to Baltimore, controlled methodical offense, run some clock etc. Two passes to Galloway then no more targets. We should have pounded it inside on that first drive. It was wide open to roll Trevor that first series and do a shuttle to etn. Those first two drives they were overpursuing each down. A pump fake with his eyes and then pop a delayed draw to etn would have most likely worked well.

Get a great stop and bad field position in 3rd qtr and then adopt Oklahoma strategy and give them the ball back in 50 seconds. Yeah, lots to learn.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2020, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kirk Herbstreit on Clemson's future in 2020 ]

No way would I ever want a Steve Spurrier at Clemson, but I would love it if we had an OC on our team with an offensive mind and a play caller that Spurrier was in the middle of his coaching career. With the QBs, RBs, and Receivers that comes to play at Clemson, and with an offensive mind as a Spurrier running our offense and calling the plays, we would be absolutely unstoppable, and I seriously mean unstoppable!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2020, 2:49 PM

Thanks for the update Captain Obvious!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2020, 2:53 PM

Certainly didn't fit the title.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Captain Kirk doubles as Captain Obvious sometimes

Jan 19, 2020, 4:28 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Kirk Herbstreit on Clemson's future in 2020 ]

Re: Captain Kirk doubles as Captain Obvious sometimes

Jan 19, 2020, 7:06 PM

I was going to say, that article didn't tell me anything.

Re: Captain Kirk doubles as Captain Obvious sometimes

Jan 20, 2020, 5:22 AM [ in reply to Captain Kirk doubles as Captain Obvious sometimes ]

Kirk wasn't speaking to Clemson fans. He is letting the rest of the country know what's coming.

As in, "Deal with it America" Clemson will be back in the championship game next year.

We just have to wait to find out who our opponent, I mean, victim will be.

Kirk doesn't read tnet. What he doesn't know is

Jan 20, 2020, 8:45 AM

Clemson has a crappy 2xNC offensive coordinator who doesn't know what he is doing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Kirk doesn't read tnet. What he doesn't know is

Jan 21, 2020, 1:59 PM

I'm really tired of hearing how we need a new OC. Ours have gone 29-1, and as you said, two NC. Clemson has done unreal things the past 10 years, but our OC sucks. Give me a break.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wow. My drunk friends have better insights.***

Jan 19, 2020, 3:57 PM

give us your drunk friend's insights

Jan 19, 2020, 7:07 PM

we got time

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2020, 10:29 PM

Did Kirk mention how far we will fall in the polls after we win our first few games? I didn’t see it.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic