Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Pic: NEW Danny Ford sculpture in West Endzone
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Football Update: Pic: NEW Danny Ford sculpture in West Endzone

Jun 19, 2013, 11:21 AM

Pic: NEW Danny Ford sculpture in West Endzone

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Update: Pic: NEW Danny Ford sculpture in West Endzone

Jun 19, 2013, 11:31 AM

I personally think there should be something in the West end zone to commemorate Heisman. Like maybe a trophy w his name on it.... ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 19, 2013, 11:32 AM

I second that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that supposed to be Danny Ford?

Jun 19, 2013, 11:42 AM

Doesn't look anything like him to me.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is that supposed to be Danny Ford?

Jun 19, 2013, 11:46 AM

Yea..... No wad of bacco in his cheek

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Me, neither.

Jun 19, 2013, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Is that supposed to be Danny Ford? ]

I wouldn't had known had I been meandering around there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Needs a bigger "chaw" ...***

Jun 19, 2013, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Is that supposed to be Danny Ford? ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If that's Danny, then I'm Marilyn Monroe.

Jun 19, 2013, 11:44 AM

and I'm Marilyn Manson.....whoa***

Jun 19, 2013, 11:54 AM

And I'm Manson, Charles ... double-whoa!***

Jun 19, 2013, 11:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

we keep going further down....it has to stop!***

Jun 19, 2013, 11:59 AM

giggity.***

Jun 19, 2013, 11:55 AM [ in reply to If that's Danny, then I'm Marilyn Monroe. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought you were dead?***

Jun 19, 2013, 11:58 AM [ in reply to If that's Danny, then I'm Marilyn Monroe. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

hmmm, that would explain why she doesn't return my calls.***

Jun 19, 2013, 12:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean...some women do?***

Jun 19, 2013, 12:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

mostly the pay for play ones...***

Jun 19, 2013, 12:08 PM

It does seem like she was a candle in the wind.***

Jun 19, 2013, 12:32 PM [ in reply to I thought you were dead?*** ]

If that's Marilyn Monroe, then dsp is Princess Diana***

Jun 19, 2013, 12:39 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Before or after the wreck?

Jun 19, 2013, 12:42 PM

(Yikes! That was just wrong! someone 'RA' me!)

^^^RA'd***

Jun 19, 2013, 12:44 PM

she had sexual relations with the stable boy & got lauded...

Jun 19, 2013, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Before or after the wreck? ]

gwp did it & got off in 7 for good behavior.

Was lbu aware of that? He'll be angry.***

Jun 19, 2013, 12:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not really - he gets off in 6 or less with lbu . . .***

Jun 19, 2013, 9:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Yea, I didn't think it look like him either***

Jun 19, 2013, 6:57 PM [ in reply to If that's Danny, then I'm Marilyn Monroe. ]

Re: If that's Danny, then I'm Marilyn Monroe.

Jun 19, 2013, 7:23 PM [ in reply to If that's Danny, then I'm Marilyn Monroe. ]

^^^Not

It's Thomas Jefferson wearing Danny's ball cap !***

Jun 19, 2013, 12:40 PM

I posted that....

Jun 19, 2013, 1:47 PM

Follow me on twitter at jmed999. Hope everyone likes the pic of the sculpture!

Jun 19, 2013, 1:57 PM

Looks like Eb from Green Acres. Not trying to be disrespectful, that looks nothing like Danny Ford.

I believe this is what you're looking for..

Jun 19, 2013, 2:28 PM

photo EbGreenAcres_zps1b4bb688.jpg

Not Danny!

Jun 19, 2013, 10:07 PM

Does not look like Coach Ford. Maybe it was a bad camera angle or bad lighting. Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where this chick would look hot at certain times and then awful at other times. Sure do miss that show. Tigers to Pasadena!!!!!!

The Two Face, Love it***

Jun 20, 2013, 7:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm more of a Joker fan.***

Jun 20, 2013, 8:54 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i get it. this is the fake sculpture - in case of vandals.

Jun 24, 2013, 4:27 PM

the real one only comes out during home games!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic