Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: Clemson lands #5 DE in Nation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Recruit Update: Clemson lands #5 DE in Nation

Jun 17, 2012, 12:05 PM

Clemson lands #5 DE in Nation

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are going to be stacked!

Jun 17, 2012, 12:10 PM

That's 2 aces. Let's get a full house!

How can that be?.............

Jun 17, 2012, 12:14 PM

Just a few weeks ago all I was seeing posted on the board, the laughing going on at 107.5 the game about how bad Clemsons recruiting class was going to be.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

" Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but be a new and different person with a fresh newness in all you do and think."

For Real! Where are the haters now?!?!?***

Jun 17, 2012, 12:37 PM

Re: For Real! Where are the haters now?!?!?***

Jun 17, 2012, 1:03 PM

Im not a hater at all. but you must admit, things have improved alot in the last week.
Two weeks ago it did seem grim
Gotta love Dabo.
And the more the coots hate him; the more I like him...

Re: For Real! Where are the haters now?!?!?***

Jun 17, 2012, 3:41 PM

No I don't agree. If you've followed Clemson's recruiting over the last few years you would know that we get a handful of guys early, then make a big push during camp season and into late June / early July. Then it tapers off again until the season starts.

Re: Recruit Update: Clemson lands #5 DE in Nation

Jun 17, 2012, 12:14 PM

i am a coot, but i must say BV is doing some dang good recruiting. you guys should be pretty good up front in the future.

That's pretty decent of you. Heck I''ll give you a TU...It's

Jun 17, 2012, 12:17 PM

Father's Day and my two daughters are getting ready to take me out for a big ole' steak, so I'm feeling generous!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2012, 12:15 PM

Still got room for 1 more right? I think numbers said we were trying to get 3?

From Indiana!! Nicely done coaches... go tigers!!***

Jun 17, 2012, 12:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

getting ready to join the Big 10!!***

Jun 17, 2012, 12:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny how that is a negative about our baseball team***

Jun 17, 2012, 12:39 PM [ in reply to From Indiana!! Nicely done coaches... go tigers!!*** ]

seriously....***

Jun 17, 2012, 12:53 PM

Never heard of him but he looks like a beast on the video.

Jun 17, 2012, 12:22 PM

Obviously a lot of good coaches think he's pretty good, what with all of those big-time offers. Man, we are recruiting at such a high level and meeting needs so well it's unreal.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Jun 17, 2012, 12:28 PM

Where the #### did this come from? I've never even heard of this guy!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

it's beginning to look a lot like

Jun 17, 2012, 12:36 PM

christmas...

And it's not even July yet!?***

Jun 17, 2012, 12:45 PM

Watch this video!!!

Jun 17, 2012, 12:42 PM

Wow, just wow!

Elijah is the real deal!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2012, 12:56 PM

And to think that not a week ago, we were desperate for d-linemen and the world was falling apart. What a difference a week makes. Dabo has pulled off some big prospects in the past and he just seems to continue with building on the caliber of players coming here. Let's see what happens with all this talent. I am going to put faith in Dabo in getting the talent here, and getting the coaches here that can best put that talent on the field.

I have to say that this guys looks like a definite horse!! great speed and run stopping ability. Gets to the back quickly and blows up plays.

Keep 'em coming Dabo

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Oh my GOODNESS!!! Dabo is the man, period.

Jun 17, 2012, 2:11 PM

This is incredible. We are going to be able to compete with anyone in the country soon, if we aren't already able to (and don't bring up the OB, seriously. It was a bad game and things got way out of hand.). We are fixin' to pulverize teams.

Calm down....keep in mind, verbals dont mean ####.***

Jun 17, 2012, 2:14 PM

Most do, but this is still amazing

Jun 17, 2012, 2:22 PM

He wasn't even on most people's radar, and now we've got ouselves a new set of "bookends." Might not be LB U anymore, but quickly becoming DE U. Out of IN, I'm thinking Venables helped here. Think about our ins in the center of the country with him and Morris. Great hires in that respect. Dabo already has immediate area and FL on lockdown.

Re: Most do, but this is still amazing

Jun 17, 2012, 3:12 PM

When you have DE's like that along with our LB's. Nothing on the ground gets out. Forces teams to throw the ball. UT oh, thats not a good idea either.:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh my GOODNESS!!! Dabo is the man, period.

Jun 17, 2012, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Oh my GOODNESS!!! Dabo is the man, period. ]

Let them talk about the OB all they want. It lets these kids see we needed help on that side of the ball, and they are piling in to help.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nkemdiche's commitment was the end of the OB factor.

Jun 17, 2012, 4:18 PM

That game was a black eye for the program up until this past week - now it's done with and over for good, just like that. The only folks that won't move on from that now are coots, who are still in denial of their even more humiliating loss to Auburn in the SECCG. No doubt some of them will continue to come here and try to poke fun at Daddy, but when you've been a neglected child for as long as they've been I suppose I can understand why.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2012, 4:21 PM

With him and Nkemdiche it should be a great tandem. These two look physically ready for the next level. Let's wrap up Adams and watch this D-Line take off..LOL I know I'm getting greedy!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson will = Sack City, USA

Jun 18, 2012, 10:49 AM

Go Tigers!!!

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic