»
Topic: extra timeout for UL
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 12, 2014 1:53 AM by: Tigerdug23®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

extra timeout for UL

Posted: Oct 12, 2014 12:53 AM

did anyone else notice that after spiking the ball UL acted as if they had a timeout. The whole office went to the sideline and spent over 30 seconds on the sideline. When they started to return to the field there was only 5 seconds left on the stadium play clock. Then suddenly they restarted the play clock at 25 seconds. It was as if they had gotten a timeout. It should have been a delay of game penalty and moved them back to the 7. The refs should have spotted the ball and started the 35 sec clock immediately after the spike.

Re: extra timeout for UL

Posted: Oct 12, 2014 12:56 AM

I would like an explanation of that myself. I was watching it on TV and I couldn't figure out how in the #### they had so much time on the play clock when they got lined up. I figured for sure they were going to get penalized for delay of game, but they had something like 15 seconds left when they snapped the ball.

military_donation.jpg

We called the timeout***

Posted: Oct 12, 2014 12:56 AM

2020 student level member

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

If we did, the ref did not announce it on the mic

Posted: Oct 12, 2014 1:00 AM

and our last TO was never taken off the board. That's probably why people are confused.

Re: We called the timeout***

Posted: Oct 12, 2014 1:10 AM

Clemson DID NOT call a time out.

Dabo was asked about that in post game presser, said, he was told clock operator mess up.

Re: We called the timeout***

Posted: Oct 12, 2014 1:53 AM

Pervis Ellison operated the clock in DEATH VALLEY today .

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two for sale lower south sec:H row:II seats 13,15(about 18 yard line) about 10 steps below the porta...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1146 people have read this post