»
Topic: There's no shortage of NFL players
Replies: 8   Last Post: Nov 16, 2019 7:26 AM by: Carlsbad®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

There's no shortage of NFL players

[3]
Posted: Nov 15, 2019 10:46 AM

Myles Garrett is easily replaced. It's not like there's a shortage of guys who would like to take his place. At a minimum the NFL should ban Garrett for the rest of the year without pay (if that's allowed). A ban for a couple of years would be justified but honestly, he's easily replaced so just get rid of him altogether and give another would be DE a shot.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg

exactly, these nfl guys need to understand that there are

[1]
Posted: Nov 15, 2019 10:50 AM

plenty of other guys to replace them so don't do anything stupid, like taking a knee during the national anthem, assaulting somebody, etc.

Re: exactly, these nfl guys need to understand that there are

[5]
Posted: Nov 15, 2019 10:54 AM

Please don't lump this in with the anthem stuff.

Players who choose to kneel are only affecting their own career at this point.

Swinging a helmet at someone's head is very much affecting the other player's career and life in general.

These are not comparable events regardless of your stance on kneeling, which I am against.

Re: exactly, these nfl guys need to understand that there are

[1]
Posted: Nov 15, 2019 10:58 AM

Should be suspended for a season (16 games), the rest of this season and the remaining balance of games next season, along with mandatory counseling, kids imitate what they see, and this is not the direction football needs to go.

Re:There's no shortage of NFL players- His suspension

Posted: Nov 15, 2019 11:30 AM

will provoke an interesting reaction from the union. Because it was player on player violence. It catches them in an awkward position

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

That's just retarded, he was in the running for DPOY, his

[2]
Posted: Nov 15, 2019 1:38 PM

production won't be easily replaced...That is one of the stupidest things I have seen written about this incident

I doubt the #1 DE is all that much better than the #2 DE

Posted: Nov 15, 2019 4:47 PM

But if he was twice as good as the #2 I say so what. Him being gone isn't even come close to making or breaking the NFL or affect anyone's experience watching (maybe you?). Chit happens...NEXT!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg

I think you are ignoring the part that makes these guys

[1]
Posted: Nov 15, 2019 1:45 PM

so valuable: talent.

Re: There's no shortage of NFL players

[1]
Posted: Nov 16, 2019 7:26 AM

There is a shortage of players with his ability. He is a huge loss for the Browns. He really let his team down. There are maybe a half dozen players in the world who can do.what he can do.

2020 white level member

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 3 seats together squarely on the 50 yard line in section TDO, row P, $2100 for all.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
953 people have read this post