Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
allow me to vent
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 316

allow me to vent

May 14, 2013, 7:54 AM

#### you stupid ############# why don't you get a legitimate job instead of breaking into and stealing other people's ####. We all work hard for a living, you must be too ####### lazy to do so.

Tboy and Blam - I bet welfare paid for the tool used to rip the lock out of my car door

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The person may have just been an ####### and it was

May 14, 2013, 7:57 AM

nothing political.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol I know - frustration....***

May 14, 2013, 8:13 AM

We were robbed at the lake a few months ago.

May 14, 2013, 8:04 AM

I didn't post anything about it because we were in a dispute with our insurance company, but they finally came through.

The guy that did it was a meth head, and ours was only part of a crime-spree that included three vehicles, at least two other houses, and a kidnapping at gunpoint of a 19 year old occupant of one of the houses, who was taken to an ATM to withdraw money.

That was aggravating. It was more aggravating to find out after he was caught that he had gone on a similar spree last year, and had made bail. He stayed clean for about 3 months.

This guy stole all of our food, beer, wine, liquor, soft drinks, brand new tv and home theater equipment, even soap, toilet paper, and used toothbrushes, along with dishes, silverware, and assorted coolers, folding cots, and CD's, and DVD's.

All of this to say I certainly sympathize with the feeling of being ripped off, but I have no opinion on his welfare status or voting preferences.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Ok ok, I'm sorry and take back the last part... frustration

May 14, 2013, 8:15 AM

is getting the best of me (clearly this morning).

Obvious stereotype is obvious

He was caught, so there's that. Props to the Pickens County

May 14, 2013, 8:22 AM

Sheriff's Office for very competent and quick work in that regard.

Just a little sawed-off redneck with a bad drug habit, not much else to say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

dude was thorough, lol***

May 14, 2013, 8:17 AM [ in reply to We were robbed at the lake a few months ago. ]

I really doubt ######## stealing to suport their meth

May 14, 2013, 8:21 AM [ in reply to We were robbed at the lake a few months ago. ]

habits vote very often...

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-snuffys.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.

Re: one time they stole my whole car brah

May 14, 2013, 8:05 AM

Sorry for your inconveniences this morning. Hope they catch the bastages that did this. We all gonna make it

This is EXACTLY why

May 14, 2013, 8:41 AM

I have six pounds of Semtex wired to a remote detonator harnessed under the driver's side dashboard. Haven't really tested the Smartphone app yet, though.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You sound muslim***

May 14, 2013, 9:52 AM

What in the name of Muhammed would make you say that?!!!?***

May 14, 2013, 10:05 AM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what really bugs me about those crimes is the pennies on the

May 14, 2013, 8:59 AM

dollar they get selling your perfectly good stuff. So it takes stealing a ton of stuff just for a day of cuttin the edge on their dope rage. How much would you pay a crack head for a used Brad Paisley cd or random household items from a lake house?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's just violating, I am more frustrated about having to ge

May 14, 2013, 9:13 AM

t my door fixed than losing stuff

Replies: 13
| visibility 316
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic