Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump has been accused of rape again. Pretty detailed.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1,049

Trump has been accused of rape again. Pretty detailed.

Jun 21, 2019, 1:54 PM

Here is an excerpt fro the story:

Now I will tell you what happened:

The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips. I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again. He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.

I am astonished by what I’m about to write: I keep laughing. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his ##### halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.

The whole episode lasts no more than three minutes. I do not believe he ejaculates. I don’t remember if any person or attendant is now in the lingerie department. I don’t remember if I run for the elevator or if I take the slow ride down on the escalator. As soon as I land on the main floor, I run through the store and out the door — I don’t recall which door — and find myself outside on Fifth Avenue.

https://www.thecut.com/2019/06/donald-trump-assault-e-jean-carroll-other-hideous-men.html#_ga=2.172043107.1545894808.1561136096-1715534982.1546879460

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump has been accused of rape again. Pretty detailed.

Jun 21, 2019, 2:01 PM

Interesting how people have held and hold onto stories and such atrocities like this for 10/20/30 years. Then when it’s vogue to go after someone, they decide its time.

Opportunistic would be the word.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fearful and afraid would be the words

Jun 21, 2019, 2:07 PM

that I would use. Just look at your reaction in 2019 if you want a clue as to why someone wouldn't say anything about a sexual assualt that occured in the 90s.

Does it surprise you that he has been accused for like the 16th time of sexual assault?

Me neither.

Re: Fearful and afraid would be the words

Jun 21, 2019, 2:08 PM

Then go after him. Prosecute, jail time. Go for it. But dont cry cause the statue of limitations is up.

It's probably nothing for you to worry about.

Jun 21, 2019, 2:19 PM

As you suggest, surely, nothing will come of it.

NY State no longer has a statute of limitations on rape.

Jun 21, 2019, 9:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Fearful and afraid would be the words ]

I didn't know that. Did you?

brought to you by the Kavanugh liars***

Jun 21, 2019, 2:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. All you have to do is dismiss it.

Jun 21, 2019, 2:41 PM

It's not like Trump has ever actually bragged about doing exactly that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

butt Clinton***

Jun 21, 2019, 2:47 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not following.***

Jun 21, 2019, 2:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's what happens when libs make #### up

Jun 21, 2019, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Yep. All you have to do is dismiss it. ]

To try to destroy a person, one too many times.

But again, everyone is innocent til proven guilty. Prove it and then we'll talk

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, so you want, like, a video of a rape.

Jun 21, 2019, 2:59 PM

That's certainly the only way anybody ever gets convicted of a rape. Look, nothing will come of this. It's been stated. She put it in a book. It's not like she's trying to have him arrested and charged.
But acting like it's unbelievable that a guy who has been accused of this stuff for the past 40 years isn't capable of something like this is a weird hill to plant your flag on. And yes, Alex, Clinton is a rapist, too. Rape really isn't a team sport.

so he's guilty til proven innocent?

Jun 21, 2019, 3:12 PM

got it

Dude, don't worry. This too, shall pass.

Jun 21, 2019, 3:24 PM

Of course he's innocent.

In a court of public opinion?

Jun 21, 2019, 3:27 PM [ in reply to so he's guilty til proven innocent? ]

And with the things he's quite literally bragged about? I'll lean towards "yes". But whatever. Half the country believes he's capable of it, and half the country doesn't, because go team.

Your "innocent until proven guilty" construct is only applicable in the legal system. But you already knew that.

Re: In a court of public opinion?

Jun 21, 2019, 8:14 PM

Your self righteousness know no bounds. Putz.

Let's see if we can pick out the part of your post that

Jun 22, 2019, 10:16 AM

makes people consider you an absolutely shitty drunk, rather than just a drunk, like Cata. Go on. See if you can find it. Hint: it's a single word.

This makes me wonder why conservative men don't...

Jun 21, 2019, 8:14 PM [ in reply to brought to you by the Kavanugh liars*** ]

think conservative women are worth ######.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

she does not look like his type***

Jun 21, 2019, 2:46 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't think she's up to Trump standards?

Jun 21, 2019, 2:54 PM

Trump married this woman:

VS.

But you think this woman is below his standards:

Hmmm.

wrong, he divorced the one you have shown***

Jun 21, 2019, 2:55 PM

If Stormy Daniels is his type...

Jun 21, 2019, 3:00 PM

You have to be married to the person to divorce them.

Here's another one for you.

I know you weren't really looking for these

Jun 21, 2019, 3:04 PM

You know, one where she is younger and looks pretty good

I mean she's no babe like this

or this

But I guess everyone has their thing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know you weren't really looking for these

Jun 21, 2019, 4:04 PM

Bill's cheating makes a lot of sense. Trump cheating with Stormy while having Melania is more confusing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: wrong, he divorced the one you have shown***

Jun 21, 2019, 3:22 PM [ in reply to wrong, he divorced the one you have shown*** ]

That wife he divorced also accused him of rape at one point, but that was when they were divorcing.

welp, i know who is being cast as Mrs Piggy

Jun 21, 2019, 3:02 PM [ in reply to You don't think she's up to Trump standards? ]

in the live action Muppets re-make.

Re: she does not look like his type***

Jun 21, 2019, 8:09 PM [ in reply to she does not look like his type*** ]

Billionaire that bangs supermodels is going to take time to rape an ugly journalist lol.

So she remembers she was wearing

Jun 21, 2019, 3:10 PM

"a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels" and that Trump had on "correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat"...but doesn't remember if anyone else was even in the lingerie dept as she ran out, or even how she go to 5th avenue?

And other dudes have been doing this to her as well?

Uh huh.

dude, Trump did it - 19b. cause he's Trump***

Jun 21, 2019, 3:14 PM

Probably nothing for you guys to worry about.

Jun 21, 2019, 3:23 PM [ in reply to So she remembers she was wearing ]

This will blow over soon. About the only that will come of will be more women abandoning him and his party for the second election in a row.

Re: Probably nothing for you guys to worry about.

Jun 21, 2019, 3:31 PM

He may lose due to the women vote. He is going backwards in that department.

Well, he can always pull out the promise of reparations

Jun 21, 2019, 3:36 PM

Wait, that never really works for the dems either, but they keep doing to try and buy votes.

Re: Well, he can always pull out the promise of reparations

Jun 21, 2019, 4:02 PM

I think reparations talk wont win it for Dems. I think it might hurt. Who knows?

One would think many would figure out the reasons

Jun 21, 2019, 4:25 PM

why its even being mentioned pretty quickly.

Jun 21, 2019, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Well, he can always pull out the promise of reparations ]

Dems buying black votes by getting everyone to pay blacks for what dems did.

Check

Jun 22, 2019, 10:24 AM

What conservatives did.

Farmers are getting fed up with him as well.

Jun 21, 2019, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Probably nothing for you guys to worry about. ]

They're basically on welfare now.

Lost me at laughing.***

Jun 21, 2019, 4:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol, looks like election season is here again.

Jun 21, 2019, 8:06 PM

Fake news is getting cranked up. Should have bombed Iran Mr. President; the media would have left you alone. I’ll give this talking point, hmmm, about 4 days. 5 max.

Are you giving up on Russia/Trump collusion already?***

Jun 21, 2019, 10:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, you're wrong. The 16 women who have accused him of sexual assault are LYING. He is a good man!

Jun 22, 2019, 10:29 AM

When he is not talking about grabbing women by the coochie.

True

Jun 22, 2019, 10:52 AM

Exactly. It's not as if he hasn't admitted assaulting women in the past.

Replies: 41
| visibility 1,049
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic