Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
dropping serious money on natty stuff.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,693

dropping serious money on natty stuff.

Jan 10, 2019, 5:18 PM

just getting started.don't care the cost.this is a once in a lifetime opportunity(FIRST undefeated-15 and 0- cfp team.NO ONE else can claim that EVER!),and i'm going to enjoy it to the fullest.every minute of every day,until next January.we may win more championships in the near future and beyond,but the way this natty was won(left it all on the field and left no doubt as to who's the best team) is something very special.it's still just sinking in,and I hope everyone in the CU family feels the same way and celebrates this incredible time in our beloved school's history.WE are the envy of all of college football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: dropping serious money on natty stuff.

Jan 10, 2019, 5:29 PM

In my opinion, stay away from Fanatics. They were a disappointment in the stuff I received from them 2 years ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can I be nosy and ask what? Primarily clothing?

Jan 10, 2019, 5:42 PM

Plaques, flags, . . .?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got one of those sweet Waterford crystal paperweights

Jan 10, 2019, 5:46 PM

That look like the crystal football trophy from the last one. I need another one now

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can I be nosy and ask what? Primarily clothing?

Jan 10, 2019, 8:38 PM [ in reply to Can I be nosy and ask what? Primarily clothing? ]

tees,decals,hats,pennants.maybe some photos to frame and hang,stuff for the mrs.,and a bunch of things for our 6 yr. old grandkids,the 2 Clemson commits,who wore a bunch of CU stuff to school on tues.tempted to send something to an army friend(diehard dawg fan)pointing out TIGERS 3 and dawgs 1.probably get some things for various relatives and friends.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 10, 2019, 5:50 PM

And we are the most hated team in college FB bc of pure adult jealousy of 19/20 year old young men that are good at playing the game of college Football!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 8:43 PM

Just another way we set a good example. You hear about other teams' fans that literally "tear up the town" after big wins. What do we do? Hug everyone in sight and give the economy a boost!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11, 2019, 10:00 AM

we are a different breed.maybe throw backs to a time when civility was the norm.

null

RING SEASON shirts are ugly...

Jan 11, 2019, 10:13 AM

waiting for some good lookin' gear.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: RING SEASON shirts are ugly...

Jan 11, 2019, 3:36 PM

check ebay.

null

TigerTownGraphics has some good looking stuff***

Jan 11, 2019, 6:57 PM [ in reply to RING SEASON shirts are ugly... ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,693
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic