Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So if TL did decide to stay to aviod the Jets, the Jets will
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,359

So if TL did decide to stay to aviod the Jets, the Jets will

Oct 29, 2020, 8:51 AM

likely scuk next year as well and pull the #1 draft pick.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I mean, he'll have 2 years of eligibility left after this

Oct 29, 2020, 8:58 AM

year. He can play the waiting game for a while.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Keep trolling that bait, someone will take it sooner or

Oct 29, 2020, 8:59 AM

later. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since when is stating a fact considered trolling?

Oct 29, 2020, 9:01 AM

I don't appreciate these libelous attacks on my character!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Since when is stating a fact considered trolling?

Oct 29, 2020, 12:24 PM

So, as I understand it, this year is not going to count towards using a year eligibility due to Covid-19, correct? Therefore technically, this could be a "redshirt" year for TL-16, so if he stayed and played next year that would technically be his RS-Jr year, so could he stay even another year and play what would be his RS-Sr year? So he could possibly put the Jets off for the next 2 years........

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct. He could leave Clemson with

Oct 29, 2020, 12:59 PM

3 Heisman trophies and 4 national championships :)

...draft Justin Fields.***

Oct 29, 2020, 9:01 AM

Re: So if TL did decide to stay to aviod the Jets, the Jets will

Oct 29, 2020, 2:12 PM

Guys, lets give it up and be realistic. Trevor isn't staying. He gone.

His season reminds me of Shaq's sophomore year at LSU where opposing players went out of their way to take shots at him. His coach (Dale Brown) told Shaq to leave to protect himself. Same principle applies to Trevor. He should leave for his own good because opposing players are going out of their way to load up on him. Plus, Trevor isn't a natural runner and doesn't protect himself well enough IMO.

Re

Oct 29, 2020, 2:33 PM

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,359
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic