Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watching the 2010 game at Auburn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,365

Watching the 2010 game at Auburn

May 18, 2016, 7:54 AM

Here's some things I forgot:

1) We were up 17-0. Harper and Ellington played VERY good
2) Our receiving corps wasn't very good. Xavier Dye, Jaron Brown and Bryce McNeal were our three best receivers
3) Kyle Parker getting hurt killed us
4) Aubun plays very dirty. Countless late hits that weren't called
5) Our Kevin Steele led defense caved in once Aubun turned up the tempo

I look forward to us going to Jordan-Hare in just a few months. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watching the 2010 game at Auburn

May 18, 2016, 7:57 AM

When Auburn scored that late TD before half I knew the second half would be a battle.
We dominated them for the first 27 minutes or so

When Harper caught that TD, I almost put my head through

May 18, 2016, 8:01 AM

a 9 ft ceiling. Watching that game reminds me of how far our depth has come. We are deeper and stronger now than ever. The only teams that can beat us have an equal amount of depth. (FSU and Bama) The rest fold up like we were prone to do.

Laying out for that catch showed a lot of heart.........***

May 18, 2016, 9:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Laying out for that catch showed a lot of heart..amazing

May 18, 2016, 9:56 AM

catch. as good as I've seen

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Field goal.***

May 18, 2016, 8:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Watching the 2010 game at Auburn ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

foul Hit to QB, Coaches telephones going out in 3rd Qtr,

May 18, 2016, 8:33 AM

Center's false move in snap at goal line, jBrown misjudging hard throw in end zone all did us in..,

But RB Harpers layout for beautiful TD in end zone and Kyle Harper's grit to come back in to tie score up at end AND Clemson going into a loud SEC stadium & taking it to them were some great take-aways.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yet when your watch the espn documentory for auburn's championship

May 18, 2016, 8:17 AM

Run, it is all about bama, auburn. ..

Even though Clemson was the closest to beating them and their toughest gane that year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

double moves killed us

May 18, 2016, 8:27 AM

They got like two cheap scores thanks to us getting burned on double moves. Of course, the spear job on Parker changed the season. Ellington was special and his injury didn't help matters that year either.

But, it was all part of what got Morris to Clemson so I guess I'm good with it now.

Yup, the spear to Parker made him a different football

May 18, 2016, 9:39 AM

player doing nothing but protecting himself for baseball. And our coach's loyalty to QBs for never benching him whenever it was evident he had written it in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Yup, the spear to Parker made him a different football

May 18, 2016, 11:40 AM

The helmet first hit by the safety to Parker's back in the scramble would've been an ejection and personal foul by today's standards.

Worst hold ever allows their first TD in 3rd Quarter....

May 18, 2016, 9:48 AM

Clemson Auburn 1:42:24 mark and 1:48:44 mark (it repeats for some reason)
Auburn #32 worst hold ever on Clemson #40 Branch right in front of ref allows Onterrio McCaleb #23 to score their 1st TD in the 3rd quarter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWERkXI0lRM

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

2:55 mark on 3rd down in OT, they were a full

May 18, 2016, 11:06 AM

yard offsides when the ball was snapped. That was a blatant missed call.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,365
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic