Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU & UGa are classic examples that stockpiling 4 & 5* players doesn't mean an automatic Natty...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,009

FSU & UGa are classic examples that stockpiling 4 & 5* players doesn't mean an automatic Natty...

Oct 27, 2017, 8:17 PM

especially the Dawgs.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right on

Oct 27, 2017, 8:35 PM

I agree mr. Kilowatt. Especially with the ‘Noles. Great recruiting for years and years and they struggle with everyone.

You almost have to point the finger at the coaching. They are worse than bad, especially with the talent on the field.

Makes you really proud to have a Dabo & Co. doesn’t it?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

doesn’t mean you’ll beat Syracuse either

Oct 27, 2017, 8:38 PM

Focus bill- playoffs start tomorrow night with ga tech

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Check the last few years!***

Oct 27, 2017, 8:44 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My theory:

Oct 27, 2017, 9:03 PM

They do recruit the best athletes and with FSU's history of NC's and Heisman these guys come to win championships. But when the season blows up early as it did for them this year - they quit on the season. These guys are not this bad - they just don't care any longer.

Jimbo is a very good coach - I don't put this on him. You can 'rah-rah' all day on the practice field and locker room but they aren't dumb - they know they cannot win anything much this year. I'm sure what's going around - don't get injured for a wasted season.

All that said, I expect them to make the Clemson game their season and they will bring their best. We would be smart to try to put them away early to just crush their spirit. Lord knows they've done that to us on our field in the past. We owe them a totally crushing defeat. The kind that gives them cold chills and nightmares, eating disorders for their coaches.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The 0-31-O State buckies are HUGE underachievers!!

Oct 27, 2017, 9:09 PM

Check their recruiting class rankings the past few years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,009
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic